Post your one year progress in here please!

March 07
twa-vi.jpg

March or April 08
314988503-vi.jpg

You ladies have made some great progress.

I do not have one year progress pics since I just started my hair journey in March (see siggy).

year progress in my siggy. I went from relaxed at barely neck length to 100% natural to texlaxed SL (stretched).

Many prayers and in the last 2.5 months, MT. :yep:

100_5755-vi.jpg
September 2007
P1070396vi-vi.jpg
September 2008

I decided sometime last year that I wanted tighter curls. I started texturizing with more oil and slowly cut off the straight/wavy parts.

ETA: I lost 50lbs too.

this is a wonderful and inspiring thread. i'll contribute to it when i get home and have access to my pix.

i'll post mine in a few hours!!! i have a blow-dried pic from last year round this time, and i'll be blow-drying in a little bit.

100_5755-vi.jpg
September 2007
P1070396vi-vi.jpg
September 2008

I decided sometime last year that I wanted tighter curls. I started texturizing with more oil and slowly cut off the straight/wavy parts.

ETA: I lost 50lbs too.

Your hair is pretty - and I can definitely see the weight loss!

Congratulations!!!:drunk:

I am a newbie here. I had a different user name before. I wanted to thank all the LHC ladies for all your information. I have attached a before and after photos of my hair journey. I used to have BSL hair, but that was in 1999. I think I can definitely get it back there. My last short cut was May 2007 and I just self-relaxed yesterday for the first time. It's a 16 month journey so far. Again, thank you ladies. It's because of you that my hair is this long and healthy.

Attachments

• Hair - May 2007.jpg
    Hair - May 2007.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Self Relaxed 09-23-08.jpg
    Self Relaxed 09-23-08.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 17
Back