Porosity control??

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
My colored ends are porus, should I use the Porosity control shampoo & conditioner on my entire head or just the color parts?

candibaby

Your entire head, I'd imagine.. my colored ends are porous as well and I only use the conditioner. (on all of my hair)

Nice

Never colored my hair but when I used Porosity Control my hair was a tangle mess. Maybe you should mixed it with another conditioner.

candibaby

i dont know, i havent checked it because i got it braided right after i used it. well, it didnt take my hair as long to dry. (like 1:15 compared to almost 2 hours) [really porous hair tends to take a long time to dry because it'll take the water and hold on to it for dear life] i mixed mine with humectress.

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
I'm gonna give it a shot but, if it holds water than maybe my hair isn't that bad because the colored ends tends to dry up the fastest then the rest of my hair.

I did do the test and the colored end did sink but when I went back about ten minutes later both hairs were floating.

I dunno whats going on!! lol all I know is the colored ends aren't as strong as the rest of my hair!!!

candibaby

thats to be expected (i think) though.. of course the colored ends wont seem as strong, but that's just because they're colored. that doesnt necessarily mean that they aren't healthy. my ends are colored and my stylist always compliments me on keeping them healthy even w/ the color. i already told you that it's normal for the hair to be porous to some degree.. otherwise it'd be near impossible to get your hair wet because itd never absorb the water.