Poll: Multi-Vitamin and Hair Vitamin

MissB

Goodmorning Everyone,

I am in the market for more vitamins. I currently take the GNC Solocaps, GNC Hair Skin and Nails Formula, and Fish Oil concentrate. I need to replace my multivitamin. Please post your multivitamin and hair vitamin regimen. Thanks in advance!

MissB

vevster

Miss B I get my multi at my regular Healthfood store it isn't a GNC or vitaminshoppe.

prettygirl

mine is GNC hair nourish, pp biotin 6mg,b5 1000mg,zinc 18mg,iron 24 mg,amino acids, flaxseed oil and multivitamins

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
My vitamin staple has been the Andrew Lessman Hair Skin and Nails vitamins, but I've recently laid off my vitamins for fear that they are causing weight gain

inthepink

1 Centrum Kids chewables
2 GNC Ultranourishair (I just started these after I finished the GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails which did seem to work but I wanted something focused more on my hair)
1-2 GNC Calcium

MissB

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. I will do some research this weekend and make a purchase next week. I appreciate your help!!!!

MissB

brandy

Hi MissB
In 2 weeks, I've achieved hair growth equivalent to what my little girl achieved in 2 months. My regimen :

Holland and Barrett Hair vitamins
Holland & Barrett Amino acid complex
Solaris MSM
Solaris Silica
Puritan Pride's Biotin
Warl Mart's Vitamin C
" " Vitamin E
" " Evening Primose
" " Calcium $ vitamin D
" " Zinc
Good luck.