Please keep me in your prayers ladies...

I would be ungrateful I didn't come in here and testify to God's greatness.

I am NOT a public speaker. Let alone a preacher.

I was asked by the youth minister in my church to speak at tonight's service at my church. I have never spoken in front of my church and I was very nervous. But after a few mins of being up there, I just felt a wave of ease and comfort. I was no longer fidgeting I was speaking from my heart. The Holy Spirit moved through me and I didn't really rely on my pages as much I thought I would. It truly was a privilege. So many people came up to me to tell me that they were touched and they loved the way I stayed with the Scripture and not straying too far off track. I don't want any of what people said to me to go to my head. I want to remain humble.

That is my prayer. Please keep me in your prayers.

I love you all in Jesus' name. :)

It's wonderful that the Spirit was able to speak through you. Even the Apostle Paul said he was a poor speaker and the Lord did tremendous things through him. I'll pray that He continue to use you and that you would glorify Him for every ounce of it.

It's wonderful that the Spirit was able to speak through you. Even the Apostle Paul said he was a poor speaker and the Lord did tremendous things through him. I'll pray that He continue to use you and that you would glorify Him for every ounce of it.
:amen: and :amen: ITA :yep:

Carribean, I'm so happy for your experience. God will continue to use you for you have the heart and the love of Him so strong in you that all will see it and be drawn unto it.

For this is what God has called you to...to draw those unto Him who need His love. You are His handmaiden with all of the special abilities and the grace to do it His way.

God bless you, Beautiful Messenger of God... :giveheart:

Wow, that is awesome! My mother just had the same experience last
night at our church and everyone was just taken back by it.

I will certainly keep you in my prayers and I also admire your desire
to remain humble and knowing that it is God working through you and
not you yourself.

May God continue to bless you,

*Preciouzone

Back