PLEASE HELP I NEED A DETANGLING LEAVE IN CONDITIONER

krissynick

hey guys

any of you use a leave in thats very detangling.. i want to use them after i wash my hair before i roller set but it must be very detangling. Also do you think a leave in conditioner well suffice as a heat protectant ( for like flat ironing and blowdrying )as well or do you think i need to buy a product especially for that.

lovelygal

I just recived my Lacio Lacio due to all the raves, will try it and let you know. I flat iron my hair and use Redken Heat glide my hair loves it.

Songbirdb

I've been hearing that Paul Mitchell The Detangler is excellent. I use Sunsilk Therma Shine in the purple spray bottle. It works really well for me and its a heat protectant. As a matter of fact, the heat helps set off a nice shine and its inexpensive... $3 at walmart. Paul Mitchell is a little pricey.

myco

My staple is Razac's Leave-In diluted with water in spray bottle. I never have tangling issues with this product. I was really hurting when I couldn't find it. I focus this on the roots and let it run down lengths of my hair. Hair just smooths out all the way to the ends.

I apply a nickel sized amount of Design Essentials leave-in mixed with a quarter sized amount of serum as a heat-protectant/moisturizing combo.