Philip B-Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Hey ladies.

I found a 32 ounce bottle of this stuff at a salon by my house. The guy gave me a discount since I'm friends with his daughter:look:. He only charged me $14.00.

Anyway, can you please let me know if this is considered a soft or hard protein. Wanted to try this out for my daily co-washing. I dont want any setbacks from using too much protein.:nono:

Water/Aqua, Stearalkonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hyrdolyzed Soy Protein, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Gardenia Florida Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, BHT, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I really love:love: that stuff Star.:yep:

You have both the Wheat and the Soy Protein(s) 8 and 10 in your ingredients list.

I would personally consider it a "Soft" Protein. I didn't look at it that way. I don't feel like I've used a protein when I use it for a co-washer prolly because of all the oils and other emoillents.:perplexed

Depends on how you look at it and what you will use to moisturize with afterwards.

Are you using a daily spritz or leave-in or do you just co-wash, bun & wig?

Starronda

I really love:love: that stuff Star.:yep:

You have both the Wheat and the Soy Protein(s) 8 and 10 in your ingredients list.

I would personally consider it a "Soft" Protein. I didn't look at it that way. I don't feel like I've used a protein when I use it for a co-washer prolly because of all the oils and other emoillents.:perplexed

Depends on how you look at it and what you will use to moisturize with afterwards.

Are you using a daily spritz or leave-in or do you just co-wash, bun & wig?

Hey T, I was waiting for you to answer this:look:

After cowashing, I've been using the HS 14N1, adding a little burnt sugar or Vatika to my ends and going. My hair has been doing very well doing this, so I didnt want to try the Philips if it was gonna be like cowashing daily with protein:nono:. Since you say it's "soft", I'm gonna try it out for a week. I remember you raving about this product (the main reason I was on the prowl for it girl):perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey T, I was waiting for you to answer this:look:

After cowashing, I've been using the HS 14N1, adding a little burnt sugar or Vatika to my ends and going. My hair has been doing very well doing this, so I didnt want to try the Philips if it was gonna be like cowashing daily with protein:nono:. Since you say it's "soft", I'm gonna try it out for a week. I remember you raving about this product (the main reason I was on the prowl for it girl):perplexed

It's really a very nice product (and you got an excellent deal too:yep:) You should be fine.:yep:

What are you currently co-washing with?

Keep us posted in this thread on your results/progress.:yep:

*shoot, i may have to go to tj maxx or marshall's, i'd love to have a liter of this for $14.99*:look:

Starronda

It's really a very nice product (and you got an excellent deal too:yep:) You should be fine.:yep:

What are you currently co-washing with?

Keep us posted in this thread on your results/progress.:yep:

*shoot, i may have to go to tj maxx or marshall's, i'd love to have a liter of this for $14.99*:look:

Ok, I'm gonna try it out all next week and I'll post in this thread to let you know how it goes.

Right now I'm cowashing with KeraCare, Mizani Moisturefuse, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Nutrie Garlic Conditioner (once a week), ORS Replenishing Pack and whatever else is close when I leave in the morning for the gym.

:perplexed:rolleyes::blush::nono::blush: @ RED & BOLDED!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Ok, I'm gonna try it out all next week and I'll post in this thread to let you know how it goes.

Right now I'm cowashing with KeraCare, Mizani Moisturefuse, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Nutrie Garlic Conditioner (once a week), ORS Replenishing Pack and whatever else is close when I leave in the morning for the gym.

:perplexed:rolleyes::blush::nono::blush: @ RED & BOLDED!!!!

You should be fine. Looking at your current Line-Up.:yep:

It has so many 'good' things in it, it kinda reminded me of a AO or J/A/S/O/N product especially the 'smell'. I fell in love with it and wish I woulda' stocked up.:lick:

Oh yeah, about 'your little' Bolded.:look:

I've been having both a TJ Maxx and a Marshall's Gift Card burning a hole in my pocket since January (didn't want to use them for hair products:perplexed) But....I might hafta' pull one out!:blush::lachen:

Starronda

Hey Star-Star:wave:.......

I wanna Update?????:look:

Hey T!!
I forgot all about posting my update:look:, here we go.
First day I used it my hair was silky soft. I used it as a cowash. The next morning my hair was very dry.

Second day, I used it with heat, hair was silky soft once again, next day DRY:rolleyes:

Using it again tomorrow, I'm gonna clarify, then use it and I'll let you know how that turns out for me. Hopefully I just need to clarify. I'm thinking it may be some other product in my hair that the Philip B isn't agreeing with:nono:. I'll post again Friday...So hold ya cash chica before you go spending on more products :blush::blush::lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hopefully, this is working out for you....And No.....I haven't picked up the Liter yet.:perplexed

I have about 2 Tubes still in my Stash.:look: :blush:

Starronda

Hopefully, this is working out for you....And No.....I haven't picked up the Liter yet.:perplexed

I have about 2 Tubes still in my Stash.:look: :blush:

2 tubes in your stash and you're talking about buying a liter:ohwell::look:!!

Ok...I tried it again after clarifying. Like always my hair was butter soft when I rinsed. The next morning my hair was brittle dry like before, but it was nothing to write home about:ohwell:. IMO, it was just OK for my hair. I wouldn't run out buying another liter of it. All other products that I've tried of Philip B worked very well. I'm now officially stalking/looking for the leave in to see how that works for my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
2 tubes in your stash and you're talking about buying a liter:ohwell::look:!!

Ok...I tried it again after clarifying. Like always my hair was butter soft when I rinsed. The next morning my hair was brittle dry like before, but it was nothing to write home about:ohwell:. IMO, it was just OK for my hair. I wouldn't run out buying another liter of it. All other products that I've tried of Philip B worked very well. I'm now officially stalking/looking for the leave in to see how that works for my hair.

The Lovin' Leave-In:yep:......Check TJ's or Marshall's.

If I had 'some' I'd send it to you, but I don't.:perplexed

Starronda

The Lovin' Leave-In:yep:......Check TJ's or Marshall's.

If I had 'some' I'd send it to you, but I don't.:perplexed

The Marshalls by my house have hurdles of Giovanni in liter sizes and that's about it. I'm gonna try TJ Max this weekend. I'll let you know how I make out.