Peter Popoff........

determine3

Sorry. I searched the forum to see if there was any information on this Minister. I'm usually hesitant when you write to a Minister and are told to send money in order to receive blessings. I was sent the Miracle Manna and Sea Salt.

Anyone ever have any dealings or heard anything about this Minister.

Thanks in advance.

kayte

I have to tell you my honest reaction.........with all due respect when I saw his name...I burst out laughing

but to be also honest..in a vulnerable and scared moment I DID send away for something ..I think it was a prayer cloth and a plastic minute vial of ""holy""water..but I did not spend money..someone from the prayer team tried to hard sell me...the "sales" letters were hardsell and that closed the book on my Peter Popoff experience.
I've healed enough not to do that again....but I see his name and can laugh..
I did even not look at the you-tube link...but I'd stay away

God is not for sale

Last edited:

Caramela

These prosperity "ministers" are out to prosper from your money. Run these things through the bible to get your answer. Because prayer cloths, and holy water, and miracle manna, and sea salt are not something God sanctioned for the use of Christians, it's very easy to see that it's not of God.
The televangelists prey on the fact that most people aren't well versed with the bible, a zeal for God but not according to knowledge, and just because they mention something seemly bible-related most people will just trust it and fall into the trap.

kayte

prayer cloths, and holy water, and miracle manna, and sea salt
Actually in biblical times som of there were means of healing

prey on the fact that most people aren't well versed with the bible

I don't know that this is true...

it's very easy to see that it's not of God

IMHO.. anybody is capable of forgetting our divine God's hand in our lives and neglecting the Word.... in favor of panic and desperation...hopelessness...which sending money for a paid miracle represents....
it's called being human and that is what is preyed on.....our all too human natures....
if biblical literacy were the case...polygamous sects ...the tragdy at in Guyana...would not have happened....the list goes on
..some of the most educated biblical scholars ....fall..
including Solomon and Moses....and 21century contemporaries...

spiritual warfare such as dire human need and the exploitation of it and avoiding that victimzation..and other... human frailites ...name it.. lust.. greed..envy ..etc etc ..it's in the bible..none of it's easy....
this is why we put on the full armor...

the point is...Christians do things daily... hourly..without questioning it that are "not
of God"...even the most seasoned Christian or we would not need Jesus..grace or mercy
imho :)

Caramela

@^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We don't live in biblical times, and those things are not ordained by God for Christians. They may have been for jews, but I am not jewish.
You are entitlted to what you believe, but evidently those tragedies happened for lack of knowledge and picking and choosing parts of the bible to follow and not.

kayte

I agree... lack of knowledge can be a part what constitutes spiritual error..sin......but educated highly knowledgable & bible scholared Christians are susceptible..and fall
that's all I meant!
...that discernment.. is actually...not....so easy..
for anyone.... The Greeks.. the Jews... the Christians as according to the new Testament ....we all are one :) with no one righteous ..no not one

Rom 3:10: As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one

metamorfhosis

You don't need things such as prayer cloths and holy water to get a healing or breakthrough from JESUS. All you need to do is pray DIRECTLY to JESUS.

And by the way, you don't have to have an intercessor to reach JESUS particularly for some money like Juanita Bynum and others charge. GOD/JESUS is open 24/7!!

These demons are just trying to make money. JESUS doesn't charge money for prayer!!! :nono:

Grow_it_out

OMG my husband sent him money and it is a scam. I had a feeling from the beginning that it wasn't right,........he will send you a trinket with every letter you get and after reading it you are supposed to send money. I think it is a shame for people to try to make money in this way.

determine3

Funny, i just had my miracle manna and was getting ready to write a check because in all honesty, i was not sure. God is good. I happened to log on to the site because I cannot sleep and see this thread bold face staring at me. I didn't think anyone else replied to it. I am not going to send money anymore, he is very convincing. Sent me specific dates when I should see my miracle and all.

firecracker

Uhhhh that name alone make him think fraud. LOL I'm all hearing in my head is crazy Tanisha from Bad Girls/BK "pop pop pop off"!

Zeal

I have never heard of him. When I saw the title. I was thinking it was a forum about people who can get flip with the lip sometimes (popping of at the mouth)

...As in Simon Peter

kayte

Funny, i just had my miracle manna and was getting ready to write a check because in all honesty, i was not sure.

Please please don't do that again,beloved....
Maybe use the money for something ..that will truly nurture you, whether its for you
and your sweet baby and family.. or how God directs you :)

God is good.

And He is!!! and He is the God of miracles...God of "nothing is too hard for Me" He is your God and HE already knows about your situation,beloved
& NOT Mr Popcorn.What Mr Popcorn is doing is NOT holy and is not approved of by the Lord. Mr Popcorn owes a reimbursement that will come out of his soul
before it even touches his bank statement.. though he might prosper now

Psalm 37
fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way,over the man who carries out evil devices!

Acts 8
And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money
Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;

I know this is hard when you are frightened.....but this is the Lord says

but those who wait for the LORD shall(T) inherit the land.

I happened to log on to the site because I cannot sleep and see this thread bold face staring at me. I didn't think anyone else replied to it.

I know what this is like..sleepless nights...and thank God!...the Lord let you know you are NOT forgotten..but loved

I am not going to send money anymore,

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T

he is very convincing. Sent me specific dates when I should see my miracle and all.

sigh...

Give to the Lord what is the Lord's...and HE does promise
bounty but I always pray that my giving is a sacrifice honorable..self less..and not selfseeking

so what I do believe is when I am poor... like always..lol...
I give money to the homeless and say by the grace of God it could be me..this is my brother ..this is my sister and no matter how poor I am ..I always have something to share..then I know I am fulfilling God's word of feeding the hungry...Sometimes it does happen money comes in or when it does I make certain to give back more and say
Lord you provided for me when I had none ...I can do the same for others..

Finally...stopping giving money to these people is one action but the bigger picture here,dear sister is that you obviously have some stressful concern(s) that is worrying you and you are in dire need of miracles. I've done just what you've done..panicked...forgot all about God..past benefits of my relationship...waiting on Him
and sent away for the guaranteed bogus miracle..tho not with cash..lol..never had enough to spare to buy the miracle du jour...on sale...like you'd buy a vowel

but seriously...I hear you and I am ..right with you in it....whatever IT is...Sending you love and I commit to praying for you...knowig others are too,without saying it...
and expecting your miracle praise report

Be blessed sister. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May Lord shine upon you and be gracious to you. My the Lord lift up His countenance upon you. May the Lord keep you as the apple of His eye and make you the head and not the tail. May thee Lord bring you blessed sleep and sweet refreshment. May the Lord extend prosperity and peace to you like a river. May the Lord bless you in the country and bless you in the city.May your children be like olive trees strong and beautiful.
By His stripes you and those you love are healed
May you lie down safely and may none make you afraid.
In the name of Christ Jesus
Amen

Last edited:

determine3

Finally...stopping giving money to these people is one action but the bigger picture here,dear sister is that you obviously have some stressful concern(s) that is worrying you and you are in dire need of miracles. I've done just what you've done..panicked...forgot all about God..past benefits of my relationship...waiting on Him
and sent away for the guaranteed bogus miracle..tho not with cash..lol..never had enough to spare to buy the miracle du jour...on sale...like you'd buy a vowel

but seriously...I hear you and I am ..right with you in it....whatever IT is...Sending you love and I commit to praying for you...knowig others are too,without saying it...
and expecting your miracle praise report

Be blessed sister. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May Lord shine upon you and be gracious to you. My the Lord lift up His countenance upon you. May the Lord keep you as the apple of His eye and make you the head and not the tail. May thee Lord bring you blessed sleep and sweet refreshment. May the Lord extend prosperity and peace to you like a river. May the Lord bless you in the country and bless you in the city.May your children be like olive trees strong and beautiful.
By His stripes you and those you love are healed
May you lie down safely and may none make you afraid.
In the name of Christ Jesus
Amen

Why do you have me in tears right now? Thank-you, I needed to hear that. I am facing things right now that I don't understand and I guess I was looking for an easy way out. Sometimes I forget to just pray and practice my faith. This has been one of the toughest times in my life so i thank you SO much for your words that are right on time. God Bless you!

kayte

prayed for you..and continuing in prayer for you...committed to keep praying
God will work it all out...it'll all be okay,beloved....He'll take care of it
and one day you'll look back this in victory...it will be your testimony to help someone else