Permanent color?

soslychic

I've heard that ALL permanent color is bad, but why is this if it dosn't have any peroxide
or ammonia? What can be bad about it then? I'm thinking about dying my hair a color that
isn't so light that i'd have to bleach it, but first I want to know if I'd still be damaging my
hair if I kept up with my strict hair care routine?

[ QUOTE ]
What brand of permanent color are you considering that has no ammonia or peroxide SSC?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tracy, with your knowledge of hair color, I'm ready to call you and schedule my appointment for a color consultation.
phone.gif
wink.gif

Well just be careful ssc - I don't know of a single permanent color tat doesn't contain peroxide at least.

Good Luck.
smile.gif

Wow.....

You learn something new everyday.
smile.gif
Well - go to it ssc!
laugh.gif

I ain't NEVAH EVAH heard of a permanent color that can lighten and do all the things a permanent color can do with no peroxide. I stand humbly corrected.
crazy.gif

But I'm happy as a clam if this stuff is indeed accessible and true to it's claims!
shocked.gif

Ahh....

After a longer look (the FAQ's) it seems this can't lighten.
frown.gif
I't s like a Bigen color in formulation and a demi-permanent in theory. I guess what's "permanent" about it is that it doesn't wash out - but that's true of a lot of "deposit" or demi-permanent colors.

Oh well....
cry3.gif

Back