People who buy relaxers from Sallys, U can tell when it came to the store by looking

fluffylocks

(after much attitude from my asking how old a dusty looking relaxer was i learned that) You can tell when it came to the store by looking at the first four numbers on the price tag

First will be Sally beauty supply in red letters
Then below, a 15 ( might be 16, hard to count) digit number---this is where you look, the month will come first, then the year flipped around
-For example, i just brought a silk elements relaxer from there, first four numbers were 0670 (June, 2007)

Then below that, will be a 6 digit number ( wich sometimes is found on another part of the product, either on the bottle or barcode)--(i think its the actuall number to keep track of how many are being sold), and the price----Just so you will know which numbers im talking about

Dont know if anyone else cares, but i like to know:rolleyes:

I was also looking at my silk elements relaxer and there was this in red on the tub
0632403 07:35......anyone knows what that means, let me know :yep:

PinkPebbles

Re: People who buy relaxers from Sallys, U can tell when it came to the store by look

Thanks for the info! I recently bought a relaxer from my local BSS and I also wondered how long the relaxer has been sitting on the shelf.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Re: People who buy relaxers from Sallys, U can tell when it came to the store by look

Thanks for the info.