Pantene Products

RNDiva

Has anyone tried pantent products and if so what were your favs?
When I was in highschool and college I used to swim a lot one my favorites was the 2 in 1 shampoo/cond.
I really did not like the relaxed and natural but I was wondering about the new relaxed and natural breakage defense line and Pantene beautiful Lengths pro-v So any suggestions and what you noticed.

I love the Extra straight (originally Extra Liso) conditioner. This works well on natural hair. When I was relaxed, the smooth and sleek worked well for me. I didn't like any of the relaxed and natural products I tried.

nappystorm

OMG!!!! the beautiful lengths is the troof!!! I has great slip and leaves my hair super soft and moisturized.

But don't get the 2 in 1 your hair will feel like straw

LaidBak

My hair hated the relaxed and natural line. I love the curls line

OK I am not the only one. My hair didn't respond to relaxed and natural. Which I thought was shame because I wanted to support that line. But the curly hair line was my staple in my BF (before the Forum) days. I've used the deep fortifying treatment and the moisture replenishing treatment. I still use the light conditioning spray. I've got some of their texture pomade for when my edges needed smoothing. I loved Pantene's stuff. Honestly if push came to shove and I could get access to (or afford) all this fancy BSS stuff, I'd go right back to Pantene.

i loved the r & n brk def mask but the shampoo made mad hair come out when i washed. i only experienced that with pantene shampoo and the optimum care micro oil therapy shampoo