Paging Allandra and Sherrylove,rollerset questions

zanna

I have questions about rollerseting, I have never done a rollerset before ( always bantu knots)

What size of rollers do you use and what kind of rollers do you use?

Can rollerset and air dry? I don't have any drier.
Thank you so much
Sincerely
Zanna

I use large purple or gray magnetic rollers.
I would NEVER try to air dry my roller set (would take WAY too long).
HTH.

large magnetic rollers under a hood dryer../././////
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Can I ask you ladies how long it takes for your hair to completely dry under a dryer? I usually do it overnite but it doesnt feel too good....:(

I have no idea how long it takes (besides saying a long time) because I surf the net while I'm under the dryer (makes the time fly by).

I don't use setting lotions. I use leave-in conditioners and lots of water.

When I get a relaxer touch-up every three to four months my stylist does a roller set afterwards. In between salon visits, YES, I do them myself.

[ QUOTE ]
Can I ask you ladies how long it takes for your hair to completely dry under a dryer? I usually do it overnite but it doesnt feel too good....:(

[/ QUOTE ]

1.5 hours.......
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

SherryLove,
With all that hair you have, it only takes 1.5 hrs. to dry?? Mine takes that long and it's much shorter!! What kind of dryer do you use??? You must have one of those hot, hot Pibbs dryers????
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove,
With all that hair you have, it only takes 1.5 hrs. to dry?? Mine takes that long and it's much shorter!! What kind of dryer do you use??? You must have one of those hot, hot Pibbs dryers????
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

it can get a bit HOT under there....but I refuse to sit under there any longer than that.........

Back