Our 1st Year of our HHJ *PICS PICS & MORE PICS*

GREAT PROGRESS:yay: You are so beautiful, you could be a model. These pictures dont even do you justice. You look so much more beautiful IRL.

Both you and DD have had some great progress in the past year, you should be very proud of yourself firstly for caring enough to make the enquiries into healthy haircare and for taking the time to correct the heat damage, unbelievably I've known people who have jacked up their hair with heat who then convince themselves that the only way they can style their hair to look good is by using straighteners/hotcombs (more heat, hard to let it go). DD's hair is flourishing just fine and your hair is looking good thick and healthy, this is a great start to the new year for you both you just keep up the good work.

OT: there were some really nice photos of you both in there, Happy New Year

Great progress. I remember your BSL in 2010 shirt. I thought that was really cute. You are so on your way!!!

You and your dd's hair is progressing nicely.. Be sure to post your dd in the children's forum... keep us mommies posted.

I'm so proud of you, homie!! I didn't realize we started our journeys around the same time. Your DD is so cute everytime I see her!!

Thanks for sharing your hair journey! I wish you your DD continued success towards achieving your hair goals in 20TEN!

You've had inspirational progress for 2009 and I hope that what you see for 2010 is evern better. Thank you for sharing your HHG story! I love hearing what motivated people to this amazing resource. HHG!

Your post is very detail and organized. I am wishing I can get my hair to be that thick. Blessing to you and your family.

i think you have made great progress.... getting rid of the ends that were damaged means you can retain all your new length!!!

congrats

Back