*** One Progress !!!***

Oh goodness your hair grows fast, Traycee!!:blush: You're doing a fantastic job with your hair. I love your videos and your personal style, too. :yep:

I couldn't post while I was at work earlier today..But I'm back to say..Good Job, Good Progress and keep it up!

AWESOME....Girl your hair is beautiful keep up the good work !!!!!BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!! And YOU WILL GET TO WL IN NO TIME!!!

Casarela

traycee!!!! you are doing the damn thang.. Love it!!!!! you are a true inspiration!! So great progress in such a short period of time! love it!!!! did you see your ponytail???? love it!!!!

You know Lilamae...

I remember when I first joined you did a post and said in so many words that I was a newbie that would do well...You believed in me when I first joined and because of you and a few other Ladies encouraging me .....I made it ..

Thank Sista Lilamae

Last edited:
Your hair is beautiful girl! I am loving your blog. I like your tips on dry hair.

I'm going to KISS. nourish my hair from the inside and just try to keep it moist.

Traycee you are such an inspiration! especially being a mom because i have boys and a hubby too and they can be so exhausting..(idk if i spelled that right lol) but you incouraged me to make time for myself, love your videos and i am a firm believer that NO ONE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR OR YOURSELF AS WELL AS YOU WILL!!! i will be ordering my shea this weekend

Back