NTM Leave-in vs. BB Oil Moisturizer

simplyhair

Ok, I'm straddled here. I used to use BB Oil Moisturizer before they added the mineral oil and it was great. Since then, I've been flip flopping around trying to find a good moisturizer. I have used NTM and loved that as well.

I read some reviews on the BB and people seem to like it even though it has mineral oil. So I thought I would revisit the BB and the NTM (on sale at Walgreens & Sylver).

On Sunday night, I put the BB on wet hair and airdried in bantu knots and it was very soft and shiny. I have always had great success with BB on airdried hair. I was ready to make this a staple again. When I followed with the NTM last night (Monday night), I found my hair a little firm/hard this morning. Not the usual results I remember from NTM.

Did my hair feel a little hard because of the combination of BB & NTM?

I feel bad or stuck cuz I should have given BB a chance to work and finalize the results...right? You don't know if something works when you are trying a bunch of stuff all at once.

Has anyone tried both of these products? If so, what did you find different, similar, etc?

TIA