November Wish List!!

Nubenap22

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month?
What gift would you like to give you hair?
What products would you like to try?
what sales are you hoping to catch?

Heres my wish List:
>I'd like to attempt bantu knots again and actually wear them outside
>>A good straight human hair wig with cute bangs
>>> I want to try Chargin Valleys Shampoo bars
>>>> Qhemet black Friday Sale and who ever else (maybe Afroveda or shescentit:grin:)

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? Thinking about doing a twist out.
What gift would you like to give you hair? I want a steamer
What products would you like to try? Mizani Thermasmooth and KBB Hair Milk
What sales are you hoping to catch? Looking out for an Ulta coupon.

lol I used my ultra coupon on some macadamian oil!! I want a steeper too but I dont have the money for it...Maybe further in my transition I'll buy one!!

[/COLOR]

1. I'm going to attempt a cute messy updo with a pin-in piece
2. The gift of healthy encouragement cuz its thriving right now!
3. I am going to try the Aveda Shampure line and Aveda's Rosemary Mint Conditioner. I used to use it way back in the day and loved it, can't wait to try it again...loved the slip and tingly feeling it gave my hair.
4. Hoping to catch a sale on a Pibbs :drunk:

1. I'm going to attempt a cute messy updo with a pin-in piece
2. The gift of healthy encouragement cuz its thriving right now!
3. I am going to try the Aveda Shampure line and Aveda's Rosemary Mint Conditioner. I used to use it way back in the day and loved it, can't wait to try it again...loved the slip and tingly feeling it gave my hair.
4. Hoping to catch a sale on a Pibbs :drunk:

Good luck with your cute messy updo!!1 I used to love mine like 5 days post a roller set when I was natural...Be careful mine broke off where I used to put the clip in!!

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? stretched natural pony...prolly not going to happen, but a girl can dream!

What gift would you like to give you hair?More DC treatments...and braids
What products would you like to try?Damage ready or Joico Reconstructor - the oyin products sitting my my closet
what sales are you hoping to catch?ALL of them. Stock up on my favs.

I really really really wanna go ahead bite the bullet and buy some coconut oil for hot oil treatments/ pre-pooing

More oyin products. I think that is going to be my staple product line minus my biolage DC

Which Oyin products do you like? Ive been stalking the website for a min now

what sales are you hoping to catch?ALL of them. Stock up on my favs.

Thats what I plan on doing, I'm already setting aside some money!! Im still a PJ but I'm learning what my hair loves

I really really really wanna go ahead bite the bullet and buy some coconut oil for hot oil treatments/ pre-pooing

Coconut oil has become a staple for my hair since day one!!! i love how it melts in my hands and then rub it in and how it makes my hair feel :grin: Or Ill mix it with other oils to apply to my scalp, temple, and nape.

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month?twist outs and banana clips to keep my hair off my shoulders
What products would you like to try?jane carter nourish and shine cream for my daughters hair also. Nioxin thermal Bliss spray, Mizani thermasmooth system
what sales are you hoping to catch? JCpenney BOGO sales,

rollerset, messy bun, 2nd twistout

coconut oil, a good leave-in...that's all that is missing from my current regimen. Been using Motions (which isn't that good) & a full-strength.

A good leave-in, Mizani Thermasmooth Poo & Con, coconut oil, new ceramic large barrel iron

Sally Beauty's sale where you take in an old flat iron or curling iron to get $5 off a new appliance, JCP BOGO

Last edited:
I'm pretty much stocked up on everything, but I will be getting more Qhemet at the end of this month. I'll be in twists for the rest of this month so I won't get to do anything too fun until next month.

My wish list is pretty much all purchases.
Aphogee green tea reconstructer and yes to carrots body butter (the list of ingredient are out of this world)

I want to attempt my first co-wash & braid out :grin:

I would like to give my hair a nice DC with coconut oil and EO's :yep:

I want to try Chi Keratin Mist, Silk Elements line and HE LTR leave-in

Any sale. Every penny helps

> I don't want to attempt anything out of the ordinary this month for my hair. I fail at braid outs or twist outs.
>> I'd like to get for you hair a better hair dryer, and a better soft bonnet hair dryer, also a better flat iron. I cant even afford one of these:lachen:
>>> I want to try my Dominican products I just bought.
>>>> A sale on Neutrogena line would be nice, I love their face wash and leave in.

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? Small Bantu knot twist out for the hubby

What gift would you like to give you hair? Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil

What products would you like to try? All Ways Castor Oil herbal hair dress

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? To grow it much faster and longer than normal.
What gift would you like to give you hair? More coconut oil/more massages.
What products would you like to try? Some Garnier Fructis hair products.
what sales are you hoping to catch? All of them!!! :yep:

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? Umm..nothing. I already tried flat ironing, and that crashed and burned. :nono: I might try it again for Thanksgiving, if for no other reason than the illusion of a relaxer will keep my family members off my back about "taking better care of my hair".

What gift would you like to give you hair? A steamer and a shikakai shampoo bar. The last time I went looking for this bar, it ended in failure, and I don't want to order online. I might go look for it again. And the steamer...my money just ain't that long. :giggle:

NTM Silk Touch Leave In
Qhemet Moisturizers
Karen's Body Beautiful Moisturizers
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Lacio Lacio Leave-In
Avocado Oil and Butter

I'm trying not to buy anything at all...so I hope I sleep right through Black Friday. :lachen:

what sales are you hoping to catch? All of them!!! :yep:

:grin::grin:Same here!!

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? Umm..nothing. I already tried flat ironing, and that crashed and burned. :nono: I might try it again for Thanksgiving, if for no other reason than the illusion of a relaxer will keep my family members off my back about "taking better care of my hair".

What gift would you like to give you hair? A steamer and a shikakai shampoo bar. The last time I went looking for this bar, it ended in failure, and I don't want to order online. I might go look for it again. And the steamer...my money just ain't that long. :giggle:

NTM Silk Touch Leave In
Qhemet Moisturizers
Karen's Body Beautiful Moisturizers
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Lacio Lacio Leave-In
Avocado Oil and Butter

I'm trying not to buy anything at all...so I hope I sleep right through Black Friday. :lachen:

Im off Black Friday so if im here at home our out of the city there better be a laptop near me because I'm gonna go for a new self PJ record!!! But uve got some things in your list Ive been stalking like the Aubrey and Qhemet:spinning:

I would like to attempt my first self relax :yep:
My gift to my hair will be two 100% silk scarves
I would like to try any moisturising DC hair product
Hoping to catch a sale on some Shescentit products

Just Gotta Love The Hair!

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? What gift would you like to give you hair?

Heres my wish List:
>I'd like to attempt bantu knots again and actually wear them outside
>>A good straight human hair wig with cute bangs
>>> I want to try Chargin Valleys Shampoo bars
>>>> Qhemet black Friday Sale and who ever else (maybe Afroveda or shescentit:grin:)

I'm liking the cocolate moisture stuff... I think I wanna try the cinnamon poo my next buying round!! I stalked them for awhile too!!!

What are you looking for at the pennys bogo?

I want to get the Nioxin bliss and probably try some nioxin poo and cond for thinning hair also Mizani thermasmooth

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? Get some highlights
What gift would you like to give you hair? Silk Pillow Cases, and headbands
What products would you like to try? NTM Silk Touch Leave In, Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle, Oyin Hemp Condish, Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade, Curl Junkie Hibiscus Banana Leave In, Kinky Curly Custand and Knot Today, Alba Botanica, Hairveda Almond Glaze, J.F Lazartigue Protective Hair Cream,
J.F Lazartigue Bancoulier Oil Rich Serum and Essential Hair Cream, fekkai Lucious Curls Line, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Butter,Moroccan Oil, Derm Organic Products, Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bars and finally L'occitane Olive Oil Hair Line.

what sales are you hoping to catch? None

What would you like to attempt with your hair this month? Flexi-rods or curlformers; garlic conditioner.
A cure for shedding!

What products would you like to try? I want to try Joico again, as well as the Aphogee & Elasta QP shampoos.
what sales are you hoping to catch? One for a FHI, CHI, or Sedu below $100 :yep:

Flat iron

A steamer and more DCing.

MyHoneyChild honey mask, jamaican black castor oil and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask. I''m becoming a PJ!!!! Noooooo.....................................

What sales are you hoping to catch?
Where do I start? If I could catch a sale at Ulta I'd be in heaven!

Back