next months feature

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
I dunno if we are allowed to suggest feature of the months but I gotta tell ya I think Nay007 should be next months. Look at her album-- her hair is incredible.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I dunno if we are allowed to suggest feature of the months but I gotta tell ya I think Nay007 should be next months. Look at her album-- her hair is incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that Lovhair, not only is Nay's hair beautiful but she is also. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That would be great to see! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif There are so many lovely heads that need to be featured. Come on ladies, post your pics. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I really want to see the feature of the month continue regularly. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Also, those members who do have pictures, it would be great if you could post a link on the Homepage section of the User List, and be sure to update your links to make sure they are operational. (Go to My Home and you can update it in your basic profile. It says: Homepage (up to 150 characters), it's located 1/3 of the page down. We want to see those beautiful pictures. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
luvhair said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd like to see this happen too! She's got very pretty hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Echoing everyone's choice. I think Nay would be fabulous as our next month's feature /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back