New Year's Resolutions?

ladylibra

they don't have to be limited to hair of course... but are y'all making any in regards to your hair care practices? anyone trying to adhere to strict regimens, or going to branch out and try new products or styles this year? attempting to meet hair length goals on certain dates? i'm curious to hear! :grin:

i plan to make myself stick to protective styles until my 3rd nappiversary (March 16th). after that it's anyone's guess... i may reward myself on my hair progress so far by getting a dye job. at the same time i don't want hair coloring to set back my hair growth goals, so i'm still undecided. :perplexed i might experiment with rollersetting/rodsetting next year, and maybe unleash my inner PJ and try out more products.

i expect to be near BSL around my nappiversary as well, but i probably will get a professional cut again since my layers are not growing out evenly so i might not be able to claim BSL until September 2008. :look:

I haven't really made any for my hair. I will stick to what I am doing since I know it's working. Maybe that will be mine then!! I will Stick to what I am doing.:grin:

I think for me, I am going to let my natural hair grow and start using more quality products because the cheaper ones aren't working for me. I want to stick to one or 2 product lines and that is it.

I just want a product to give me softness & moisture!

I think the only thing that I will change regarding my hair in 2008 is I will try to learn some new styles.

For 2008, I expect to reach WSL by July, then I will begin to trim about 1" after each relaxer (maintaining WSL), until my ends are thick and blunt. My regimen is working beautifully, so I won't change a thing.

Last edited:
staying in all protectives until may
and then staying in mostly, but not all protectives
for the rest of the year.

Work out at least 5 times weekly
Make better food choices
Breathe - enjoy where I am and live each day as if it's my last
Co-wash every other day :) and deep condition with heat each wash.:grin:

Yes, I would like to make it to BSL by July 2008! Yes, I know I can do it! Just wait, you'll see.

Back