New Maxiglide model next year!

Candiss

I've been doing research for purchasing a flat iron. I really want the Maxiglide because of the steam feature and temp control and popularity on this board. However, I have heard that it can be hard to handle. And I saw from someo fyour pics that it's kind of big and clunky and the smaller one does not have the same features. Anyway, I emailed the company on whether they had plans to come out with a new, more streamlined model and they emailed me back today they ARE coming out with a new model early next year! This is the only information they gave but I have high hopes that it will be more ergonomically designed and easier to use for more hair lengths. So I think that I am going to wait until this new model comes up and sees how it stacks up to the current one and let you ladies know the results.

I guess I will have to wait til next year when the new model comes out to see which one I will get. I have heard that the one they have out now is a bit bulky.

Recherch�.Beauty I love your bun in your signature.

THis is great! I really do like the maxiglide but it is so cumbersome to use, especially when your trying to do the back sections of your hair. I can't wait to see the new model.

I would have been so upset if I had bought it and then they came out with this new one. And you know they will probably offer it for a relatively low intro price.

i dont find it clunky or whatever. i mean it's ugly but it's not heavy or hard to handle. i'm still glad a new one's coming out tho!

That is great! I bought one but it is just too big and cumbersome for me. I sold it on ebay. I will look out for the new model.

Great update! I love my maxiglide. While it can be a little tricky on some sections of hair, a smaller, sleeker version would be nice.

Back