NEW Carol's Daughter Vendor!

MrJohnsonsRib

I was so shocked last night when going into the Base Exchange to find they now sell Carol's Daugther. I can finally get to try it and for less too!The BX is the "military department store". They are named different for each branch, Army's is PX for Post Exchange, just FYI....but anyways not only do they sell it but it's like cheaper too! Everything is discounted in the BX. I was so about to buy this Coach bag last night. It's like a chocolate brown color with big C's everywhere....I so love it but that thing is like $200 some odd dollars...I only have on Coach that was called the "Indigo" or whatever, but I LOVE that lil purse. I put it on a Credit Card...just the beginnins of my debt woes lol! I racked up some debt on that thing. So now I am trying to be a bit better by my credit. Okay back on topic. I got a flyer this morning and they have a "Glam Book" for the BX and they have the "Recipe for Smooth and Shiny Hair" It includes the Vanilla Black Shampoo 8oz; Vanilla Black Hair Smoothie 8oz; Carol's Daughter comb; Healthy Hair Butter 4oz all worth $42 but at the BX costs $25! That's practically half in my mind. :grin: I bought the Healthy Hair Butter last night and I'm mad about not getting the gift pack- I didn't see it! :wallbash: They even have the body butters and bath salts, etc....so if you got access to a BX check it out!

Cali*Rocks

That's amazing!! But FYI the Carol's daughters shampoo dried my hair out something terrible and the rest of the hair products are :perplexed NOW the body products are really great.. That's JMO though maybe your hair will love them.

ETA I think a lot of her hair stuff has wax or something else that build up on the hair.

chebaby

when i was relaxed i swore by the tui shampoo, black vanilla smoothie, healthy hair butter and hair balm.

maxineshaw

That sounds good. I got out the Air Force in 2005, and I sure do miss the BX.

Me too. I was just a brat, but I loved the BX at AAFB. I was just checking out CD in Macy's yesterday. Those body butters smell good. I think I used too much because my hands were super duper greasy. Guess it only takes a little.

I'm thinking of buying some for when I do my pedicures. Some bath salt too.

DaRKNLuVLy

My husband bought the Black Vanilla set for me as well, but online. They just built a new, huge bx here and there's a whole section of Carol's Daughter products. I'm excited to try them!

prettyw/pink

That sounds fun!!!

Me too. I was just a brat, but I loved the BX at AAFB. I was just checking out CD in Macy's yesterday. Those body butters smell good. I think I used too much because my hands were super duper greasy. Guess it only takes a little.

I'm thinking of buying some for when I do my pedicures. Some bath salt too.