Need Suggestions for Oil Sheen Spray

seraphim712

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. :yep:

I'm looking for a good oil sheen spray for my hair after I flat iron it so it can stay in place after I finish styling it. I know of Motions oil sheen hair spray, and this has helped me alot in the past, but I notice it has mineral oil as the first ingredient. Although I believe all oil sheens have mineral oil in it, I know there might be some brands that won't have it as the first three ingredients on their list.

Any suggestions?

fluffylocks

Profectiv Oilsheen has no mineral oil (the old one, havent looked at the new other one), has soybean oil as the main, and other oils and butters, and i beleive a couple of things that look like --ibostune (sp) ?

ETA--I also beleive that African Pride Oilsheen has no mineral oil in it, has water in it though dont know if thats good or bad for you.

metalkitty

I agree with fluffylocks, also Motions Salon Herbals Oil Sheen doesn't have mineral oil or other bad stuff. It smells strongly of artificial grape though and is very concentrated. I should revisit it since I have some lying around in my room somewhere.

seraphim712

I agree with fluffylocks, also Motions Salon Herbals Oil Sheen doesn't have mineral oil or other bad stuff. It smells strongly of artificial grape though and is very concentrated. I should revisit it since I have some lying around in my room somewhere.

I like motions oil sheen. I may have to try this one out.

Duff

Profectiv Oilsheen has no mineral oil (the old one, havent looked at the new other one), has soybean oil as the main, and other oils and butters, and i beleive a couple of things that look like --ibostune (sp) ?
I was going to say Profective OilSheen as well. mine does not have mineral oil.

bermudabeauty

Since I have been putting Olive oil in my hair every day or every other day. I haven't had to use it in week. When I do I use Motions