Need Styling Gel Suggestions!

ladymadonna

Help! I need to use something besides my beloved Pro-Con Gel. Can someone suggest a non-flaking gel that won't turn my hair white, crusty and disgusting???

Elasta QP Glaze. The smell isn't the most pleasant, but it works soooooooo well.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
Elasta QP Glaze. The smell isn't the most pleasant, but it works soooooooo well.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot about that one...it works very well. Never noticed a smell though
confused.gif

You're right KhaLesSta. Elasta QP Glaze is not a bad smell at all, I'm just so used to hair products smelling like something I can eat.
lick.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Fantasia Frizz Buster Straightening Gel

[/ QUOTE ]
I second this one its great.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering if this gel makes your hair hard at all???

Nope it doesn't my your hair hard.

In addition to the anti Frizz straightening gel, I'd also like to suggeest the Fantasia IC Ice Pomade Gel.

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering if this gel makes your hair hard at all???

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I'll answer that...yes, it does make my hair hard. Still, it's my holy grail gel b/c it does not flake and I can smooth out the hardness with my hands. My goal is to find a gel that doesn't harden at all. This gel does not harden if very little is used though I need quite a bit these days.
smirk.gif

Ladymadonna, what are you looking to use the gel for? I could give you a suggestion, but some gels tend to work better for certain things only.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you use this gel?I try it when I am close to touchup time to make my new growth lay down.It doesn't work though.My hair is still as puffy as ever.

Back