Need some serious motivation

keylargo

Ladies, I'm having a hard time with styling my hair. I'm relaxed and my hair is chin length. I use a ceramic curling iron once a week to wear my hair down for the weekends. I sometimes do this twice a week. I'm starting to think that it's too much heat for my hair but,I'm tired of the bun and phoney ponytails. How do you ladies do it?

prettyblac

You could braid or flat twist the front and wear the back curly sort of like a baby bush. bantu knots, too strand twists,do a wash and wear, roll with curls, or curl the front and do one braid in the back, or freeze the front or fingerwave it and curl the back or do one braid in the back. I wear my hair finger waved in the front then I pull my hair up into a pin-curled pony tail. You could experiment with loose or tight curls I think chin length hair can be so attractive do a side part and hook them curls up! Phat! you go girl!

keylargo

[ QUOTE ]
prettyblac said:
You could braid or flat twist the front and wear the back curly sort of like a baby bush. bantu knots, too strand twists,do a wash and wear, roll with curls, or curl the front and do one braid in the back, or freeze the front or fingerwave it and curl the back or do one braid in the back. I wear my hair finger waved in the front then I pull my hair up into a pin-curled pony tail. You could experiment with loose or tight curls I think chin length hair can be so attractive do a side part and hook them curls up! Phat! you go girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Thanks! I may have to PM you to get detailed instructions on some of your suggestions. It's sad but in my entire lifetime, I've only learned to style my hair with heat whenever I wanted to wear it loose. I'm going to do some serious experimenting this weekend.