Need Relaxer help---ASAP

santia

I'm getting my touch up tomorrow morning. I currently use Soft & Beautiful Botanicals. Here are the choices at the salon:
Affirm
Salerm
Razac Perfect for perms
Gentle Treatment--No
Revlon--No
Hawaiian(sp?) Silky--No

Or should I stick to what I am using ( I have no problems with it) or should I bring a different relaxer with me.

Arcadian

santia said:
I'm getting my touch up tomorrow morning. I currently use Soft & Beautiful Botanicals. Here are the choices at the salon:
Affirm
Salerm
Razac Perfect for perms
Gentle Treatment--No
Revlon--No
Hawaiian(sp?) Silky--No

Or should I stick to what I am using ( I have no problems with it) or should I bring a different relaxer with me.

If you like what you use and you get good results, then IMO, stick with it. I can see you wanting to change up if yours wasn't all that great though.

-A

santia

Arcadian--I was thibking that too, but, I just finished reading all 6 pages of the Silk Elements Megasilk relaxer thread and I think I'm sold. The only thing I'm worried about are my curls. They look so good after a fresh relaxer.

It's wierd, no matter what relaxer I use or have used my hair still curls. I can also tell if I like the relaxer when I let it air dry to see how the curls look.

MizaniMami

You want to keep your curls then stay away from Affirm. I heard that suff makes your hair bone straight AND it will thin you out after time.

I would personally go with ORS if you want to texlax still. SE made me very straight. Then again I used the regular and I smooth like a criminal.:lol:

shunta

I despise Affirm. If I were you, I would stick with what Im using if you havent had any negative results:ohwell: