Need help with plastic baggie/ponytail thing...

Tea

Ok, I need some help. I just bought a drawstring ponytail so that I could try what Adrienne, Leejure and many of the other ladies here have been doing to maintain moisture on their hair. I gathered my hair in to one ponytail, braided it and rolled it under. Then I put on the plastic baggie & cutoff stocking. I was ok up to this point but when I tried to put the drawstring ponytail on top of my braided stocking covered bun, the ponytail wouldn't fit over the bun and it wouldn't stay in my hair. What am I doing wrong? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I could go out with just my hair covered with the cutoff stocking but I don't want folks looking at me like I'm crazy. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

----------------

Just checked Adrienne's instructions (btw thanks for posting these /images/graemlins/smile.gif ) again. I can't tell from her pictures of the ponytail what hers is like but mine has some sort of netting thing on the inside that only stretches so far and it doesn't have a comb attached. Could this be the reason I'm having problems? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

notsomebody

Re: Need help with plastic baggie/ponytail thing..

just bumping you so it doesn't get missed. I'd also like to know about the drawstring ponytail. Just in case I give in to my fear.

caramelbarbie

Bump!
I had to leave the stocking out cause I was having the same problem but just with the baggie it worked out ok....but I have to combs on my draw string ponytail.

adrienne0914

sorry yall. i been MIA for a few days. thanks for bumping this until i got back. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

okay, the ponytail should DEFINITELY have at least one comb on it. most have two, but i usually take the bottom one off. i think it would be impossible to keep it on without any combs though.

if you're having problems getting the ponytail over the covered bun, your hair is probably too fluffy and the bun too big. so rewet your own hair and rebraid it as tight as possible so that it's not fat. ya know? that's usually the best way to get it to fit. let me know how it goes.

adrienne