need help w apoghee protein treatment

coolsista-paris

Hi. Ive used aohogee 2 step ptotein treatment only twice for the moment . Im natural it doesnt break my hair or anything.i do it like every 6 weeks.

Is it normal that my scalp stings like its going on fire or something ?? Do you think its allergy ???

Im afraid of not noticing à thing ,continuing using it....then end up with no hair !

Has it always stung? It should not be doing that. Have u looked for an exp date? I would not use this b/c it could be a reaction like you said.

I would think it's an allergy and stop using it. I've used aphogee 2-step for years and never had that reaction, I would cease immediately if I did.

Hi. Ive used aohogee 2 step ptotein treatment only twice for the moment . Im natural it doesnt break my hair or anything.i do it like every 6 weeks.

Is it normal that my scalp stings like its going on fire or something ?? Do you think its allergy ???

Im afraid of not noticing à thing ,continuing using it....then end up with no hair !

...I've had that happen before as well. Have you scratched your scalp lately? I'm not sure why, but I scratched my scalp before one treatment and it was fine during application...but it stung like crazy during the washout. Since then I avoid scratching my scalp and I haven't had an issue since.

These are the ingredients:

Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ethylene Urea, Dimethylol Urea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Magnesium Carbonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance.

Urea can cause stinging if applied to broken skin.

Stinging is NEVER a good thing, I would def stop the treatments. I'm allergic to certain ingredients in shampoos/conditioners and I remember once using VO5 conditioner. I didn't rinse it out all the way, and I woke up in the middle of the night with my scalp burning and itching so damn bad. I suggest going to a dermatologist to see what they think, but until then, try another protein treatment.

Thanks so much laidies .

The 1st time i didnt have that stinging ..2nd time yes (i do not remember if i sratched my scalp or not). it hasent expired as i got it just 2 months ago.

I take so long buying à product cause i dont know what to take and here i am again...might have to search again......

Should i try one more time focusing on What i put/did before and if i scratched ? Then confirm if its out of my regi ?

Back