NEED HELP NARROWING DOWN WHICH VITAMINS TO TAKE

tiffy

OK I AM GOING TO BE RUNNING OUT OF GNC HSN FORMULA WHICH I ALSO TAKE WITH TARGET BIOTIN SO ALL TOGETHER 4.5MG OF BIOTIN THE HSN ALSO CONTAINS 100MG OF MSM I HAVE ONLY BEEN TAKING IT FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW I AM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD CONTIUNE WITH WHAT IHAVE BEEN TAKING OR CHANGE I DID WANT TO TRY PP BIOTIN AND SWANSON MSM BUT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO I HAVE TO BE AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE SINCE I'M NOT WORKING THE PPBIOTIN IS $11 FOR 3 100 PILL 1000MCG BOTTLES AND $12 FOR 1 BOTTLE OF 1000MG 120 PILLS SWANSON MSM ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED TIA

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
I'm not a vitamin expert or anything..but I did get my MSM from Netrition.com. The brand I have is called NOW and I got 240 capsules for something like $15..and I'm almost positive that they charge a flat rate for shipping..maybe $5 or $6.. so you might want to search for prices online..you might be able to find stuff comparable to what you were taking, cheaper!http://www11.netrition.com/now_msm_page.html there is a link for it.. HTH!

tiffy

THANKS I HAD WANTED TO TRY THESE SPECIFIC BRANDS CAUSE I HEARD GOOD THINGS ALSO 15 IS TOO MUCH LOL I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD STICK WITH WHAT I HAVE OR SWITCH OR I DUNNO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Ooooh..I gotcha! I was basically saying that you paid $12 for the 120 of Swanson MSM and that NOW brand is double the amount for a few more dollars... I take the Target Biotin and I think it's pretty good..but I don't have anything to compare it to. But, I just bought that Freeda brand of Biotin.. I hear that is really good..DSD takes it..so I'm going to start taking that.. My Target stuff will be gone in the next day or two and the Freeda stuff will be here tomorrow..

NYCchild

Id say go get:
Freeda Biotin @ koshervitamins.com
Pantothenic A. (B5)
Doctors best MSM
Silica
B-complex

i could go on but.... I also take GNC hair formula. I blend in my protein shake - cystene, methonine, msm and amino acids.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
Id say biotin, i dont know why PP biotin is so expensive as you listed, mine costs all of 2 dollars, im going to try out freda when im done these though.

pantothenic acid (balances biotin)

cod liver oil (contains essential fatty acids for hair)

evening primrose oil (again contains essential fatty acids)

flaxseed oil (balances your dosage of evening primrose)

and you can add anything after that, thoes

also, for future reference, can you not write in all CAPS, its hard on the eyes and it implies that you're "yelling"

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
You have to have FREEDA biotin!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
YES,I AGREE. Just check out DSD Results.

tiffy

Well my computer font for this website appears smaller tried to fix it but hassn't fixed yet and plus I need glassws anyway those are a lot of pills I don't want to take that many also I already take flaxseed meal just didn't think to list it since it's so cheap there's no problem with me buying it I will check out the freeda biotin I forgot who asked but the pp price was after shipping so that's why it's so much