naturals do u like bunning on wet or dry hair?

naturallyme

i bun my hair when it's wet but i'm thinking about bunning on dry hair because on dry hair my buns looks fuller and thicker instead of bunning on wet hair because my hair looks much more smaller than when it's air dried and bunned on dry hair i see a big big difference. so which one do u prefer bunning on wet or dry hair and why? tia!

lsubabiedee

My bun is so much smaller when I do it wet too, but I find that's the only way I can really get it into a bun. Plus, if I do it on wet hair, I don't have to worry about using a brush or anything.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I bun on wet hair because I don't have enough time to wait for my hair to air dry and I don't have my blow dryer anymore (I loaned it to a neighbor and never saw it again). :rolleyes:

Cichelle

For about a year I was bunning my hair when it was wet. Now that it is longer, I find that I am letting it airdry for a while and then putting it up in a bun. So now I would say I'm bunning on damp hair. I might go back to doing it while it's wet though, because it was very good for retaining moisture.

angelita842002

I bun on wet hair because its easier and i can get my hair straighter that way. So if i wash the night before I bun it wet and dont have to do much with it the next day since its going in a bun.

jenell85

I am only transitioning....not fully natural yet. But I was wondering for those of you that bun on dry hair, how do you do that? I can't get my hair to do anything once it is dry I have to do everything wet. Is anyone else's hair like this?

dynamic1

jenell85 said:
I am only transitioning....not fully natural yet. But I was wondering for those of you that bun on dry hair, how do you do that? I can't get my hair to do anything once it is dry I have to do everything wet. Is anyone else's hair like this?

I can not bun on dry hair either! The only style I can achieve on dry hair is a big ol' fro. :lol: A floppy, uneven one at that.