My Stylist Is So Sweet/I'm 14 Weeks Almost!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I called my stylist to make my next retouch appointment. I will be at 14 weeks post come this weekend and when I was making my appointment, my stylist was asking how long it's been. When I told her, she was so concerned about my hair and wanted to get me in at whatever time I wanted to come, saying she'd get her husband to pick the kids up or whatever!

Anyway, thanks to you all, I've been able to stretch my relaxer without tragedy. I haven't stretched this long since 2003 when I reached bra-strap, but I can't say that I "successfully" stretched back then. This one, however, is successful thanks to the help and advice from the board! Thanks so much ladies. :up: This is my waist length stretch! But I must tell you that I want an inch taken off. :D I need batteries for my digital, and then hopefully I'll be able to share some new pictures.

Supergirl said:
I need batteries for my digital, and then hopefully I'll be able to share some new pictures.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: Can't wait! You are my ultimate hair idol!

Congrats on your stretch!

That's great! I'm looking forward (as always) to seeing your new pics. What an inspiration you are!!:)

Congratulations on the stretch! Can't wait to see the new pics.
yay.gif

Supergirl said:
I called my stylist to make my next retouch appointment. I will be at 14 weeks post come this weekend and when I was making my appointment, my stylist was asking how long it's been. When I told her, she was so concerned about my hair and wanted to get me in at whatever time I wanted to come, saying she'd get her husband to pick the kids up or whatever!

Anyway, thanks to you all, I've been able to stretch my relaxer without tragedy. I haven't stretched this long since 2003 when I reached bra-strap, but I can't say that I "successfully" stretched back then. This one, however, is successful thanks to the help and advice from the board! Thanks so much ladies. :up: This is my waist length stretch! But I must tell you that I want an inch taken off. :D I need batteries for my digital, and then hopefully I'll be able to share some new pictures.

Sounds like a great stylist. Make sure you hold on to her.

Isis said:
That's great! I'm looking forward (as always) to seeing your new pics. What an inspiration you are!!:)

Yes, what she said! :grin:

Also, tell us what she thinks of the health of your hair at 14 weeks. I just love to see their responses when they see the health of a person's hair after they learn how long they have gone.

Last edited:
Back