My secret challenge

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I saw a thread here not to long ago about someone using Crisco on their scalp. I modified that challenge and put the crisco on my hair and I was shocked at the results. I use it before bed and wash out in the AM and I also use it as a prepoo to be shampooed out. My hair is very happy with this. I no longer need a curl defining product and my hair is very moisturized. I can't believe how great this has worked for me. I will continue to use this product as well as my MTG and Surge.:D

It's amazing how the right prepoo can define your curl pattern. When I started using EVOO on my hair overnight in the same way you did the crisco, my newgrowth was sooo much softer and easier to work with. Congrats on the find!

Hmmm, crisco is a lot cheaper than Keracare hairdress and is about the same consistency.... :think:

Sareca, I was afraid to post this at first, but the results were so good that I had to share. It was rainy here in Long Island and my hair was perfect. Not one curl out from frizz. That never ever happened before Crisco.:)

DDtexlaxd said:
Sareca, I was afraid to post this at first, but the results were so good that I had to share. It was rainy here in Long Island and my hair was perfect. Not one curl out from frizz. That never ever happened before Crisco.:)

I think you're on to something. I'm picking some up the next time I'm at the grocery store. :yep:

Back