My Scalp is screaming!!!!!

CheerBear

I decided to give my H-Two leave in another try today, last time I used it it gave me an itchy scalp...I thought something may have changed over the past couple months...Sooooooo I used it I dont remember if it was yesterday or monday..anyhow, my scalp is not only dry and flaky..I have tons of little sores in it...it doesnt surprise me though since after I put it in and it had time to soak down to my scalp, my scalp started burning...anyhow, my hair feels great and is need of moisture today so i dont want to ruin the recovery from brittleness it's made, but, what can I put on my scalp to relieve some of this... I don't have any t tree oil or Vit. E oils which I know help. Suggestions????

simcha

I would suggest you wash your hair and throw that stuff away. It sounds like you are allergic to something in it.

alliyah4eva203

[ QUOTE ]
simcha said:
I would suggest you wash your hair and throw that stuff away. It sounds like you are allergic to something in it.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree

kinikini2

I've missed LHCF!
Just a thought - but by any chance are u allergic to chamomile? I purchased a bottle of the H-Two recently and chamomile is a main ingredient. My mom is allergic to it badly.

CheerBear

I don't think I'm allergic, I drink chamomile tea all the time. I'm gonna give it away as soon as I find someone who needs a leave in