My outreach ministry

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
If this is not allowed please just delete:

Good day,

As some of you know I have an outreach ministry that God placed in my heart last year. The goal of "Walking Into Your Destiny Ministries" is to help the working poor, those who are in need of financial help and food but is not able to get public assistance. Most churches and organization in the Delaware area will only assist you in you qualify for public assistance first or you have go there and be denied before anyone will assistance you.

The working poor are those below the poverty line but just above the assistance line. It becomes a catch 22 for them because they are at the greatest risk of having their electric/heat turn off, being evicted or losing their car due to not being able to get assistance as well as not eating because there just isn't enough money to buy food once you try to pay everything off. They are living pay check to paycheck and most time just need a little assistance to get back on their feet. In addition to financial assistance we will be providing workshops and training in life matters such as "Preparing Meals That Will Last More Than A Day" and "How to Get on the Right Path With Your Credit" to name a few. We want to feed and nurture both the human side as well as the spiritually side of each person that come through our doors.

I say all this to say that we have just set up an account on GoFundME to get donations for the ministry. Any help you can give will truly be appreciated and even if you can help if you could share the link on your social network pages I would really really appreciate it.

God Bless

http://www.gofundme.com/4ic5uw

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
If this is not allowed please just delete:

Good day,

As some of you know I have an outreach ministry that God placed in my heart last year. The goal of "Walking Into Your Destiny Ministries" is to help the working poor, those who are in need of financial help and food but is not able to get public assistance. Most churches and organization in the Delaware area will only assist you in you qualify for public assistance first or you have go there and be denied before anyone will assistance you.

The working poor are those below the poverty line but just above the assistance line. It becomes a catch 22 for them because they are at the greatest risk of having their electric/heat turn off, being evicted or losing their car due to not being able to get assistance as well as not eating because there just isn't enough money to buy food once you try to pay everything off. They are living pay check to paycheck and most time just need a little assistance to get back on their feet. In addition to financial assistance we will be providing workshops and training in life matters such as "Preparing Meals That Will Last More Than A Day" and "How to Get on the Right Path With Your Credit" to name a few. We want to feed and nurture both the human side as well as the spiritually side of each person that come through our doors.

I say all this to say that we have just set up an account on GoFundME to get donations for the ministry. Any help you can give will truly be appreciated and even if you can help if you could share the link on your social network pages I would really really appreciate it.

God Bless

http://www.gofundme.com/4ic5uw

This is a wonderful Ministry. I will check with Beverly for you. Okay? :yep:

In the meantime I will leave it for others to be aware of the wonderful heart that you have. :Rose: