my head stinks like last weeks garbage mixed with cleaning products

Kerryann

I bought Sulfur8 yesterday to mix with my MN why the hell no one told me i will be a walking stink bomb i cant deal with this smell my jesus.

You guys are cruel for not telling me:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::wallbash:

LovelyRo

I bought Sulfur8 yesterday to mix with my MN why the hell no one told me i will be a walking stink bomb i cant deal with this smell my jesus.

You guys are cruel for not telling me:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::wallbash:

Sulfur 8 in the blue container doesn't smell as bad as the regular one!

beans4reezy

When I first started my hair journey, I actually used this mix and the smell didn't bother me too much. But add an essential oil like peppermint to make it smell better.

sheba1

Awwww :bighug: yeah, that sulfur 8 is for the birds, as far as I'm concerned. peeeuw!

I made my own sulfur oil solution that I love, though. It's Jamaican Mango & Lime oil (smells like heaven and has awesome ingredients) with a couple tablespoons of flowers of sulfur (can be gotten cheap at the pharmacy at walmart). Just remember a little goes a long way.

It definitely can't be smelled by any passerby but I worried about my bf as he loves to smell my hair. With this mix my bf still burries his nose in my hair and takes big inhales with nothing but compliments. That's saying something cuz sulfur is not the most pleasant smell... that's for sure.

ITA: My bottle of Jamaican Mango & Lime is awesome with a great scent, fab ingredients (the first one is castor oil) and it's downright :lick: for my hair. However, as I went to pick up a couple bottles today I can see that the newest formulation includes a number one ingredient of mineral oil which, of course, is absent in the original formula :wallbash: Why do they do this?! Anyhow, I stood there for an hour sniffing and reading ingredients until I found an oil I think is worth mentioning. It's called Honey Almond Braid oil and the ingredients are as follows: avocado oil, almond oil, honey oil, tocopherol (vitamin E). sesame oil, coconut oil, isoprpyl mystrate and jojoba oil

The smell is :lick: and I think I will mix it with either plain or jamaican black castor oil for future growth mixes.

Last edited: