My Hair Is Tangled and Matted! I Need A Detangler Fast!

loverofnaps71

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

My hair is still matted and tangled after wearing two-strand twists using added kinky hair. I need to find the best detangler as quickly as possible, e.g., before Thanksgiving dinner.

Please help!!!!!

miracle

Mane n' Tail Detangler helps to get the tangles out while moisturizing the hair. It's the best detangler I've ever used.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
This worked for me. I used coconut oil and spray a little S-Curl. I worked those in my hair. Then I used Fantasia IC Hair Styling gel and voila detangled hair for me. Mine you my hair is very thick and dry so if you have fine hair, this might weight your hair down.

AFashionSlave

Daily Defense tender apple, Suave Humectant, Suave awapuhi, Suave biobasics, loreal curl vive, Neutrogena triple moisture are all good & cheap conditioners that detangle really well.

Don't forget your K-cutter comb and your Denman brush. It's gonna take you some time to get those tangles out of your hair but you can get it done in one evening. Use a little water and conditioner and get to work one section at a time.

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
Biolage Daily Leave in Tonic

[/ QUOTE ]
ITA! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Nexxus Headress is another great detangler.

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
ehj said:
Surge works as a really good detangler for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
ME Too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AJamericanDiva

[ QUOTE ]
ricamorena03 said:
[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I am no help right now, wait how about that Better Braids Unbraid spray. http://www.ebonyline.com/4206.html

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/up.gif This is great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Take it from me a sista that just went 7 months between my last relaxer and this one... Better Braids UnBraid Spray!!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Products that have helped me with tangles:

1. Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14
2. Motion's Nourish Leave-in Conditioner
3. S-Curl No Drip Activator and Moisturizer