MY GVP LADIES.....

preciousfa02

SO I DID MY SUMMER SHOPPING:spinning: AND CAN ACROSS GVP SMOOTHING BALM ( compares to Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm). HAS ANYONE EVER TRY IT? I HAVE THE GVP SMOOTHING SERUM WHICH I LOOOOOOVE OR IF YOU HAVE THE PM RELAXING BALM ...HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

TIA:grin:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I am a GVP junkie but I havent tried that one cause I have alot on CHI SI already. Bumping for you......

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I haven't trid it either, but have you tried GVP Conditioning Balm? :lick:

preciousfa02

I couldn't find the conditioning balm...this one has the consistency of medium thick setting lotion.ill give ita go this weekend!

silkii_locks

I have the GVP super skinny and I absolutely love it. It's very light and never weighs my hair down. It smells great too. I think it's def worth a try.

CocoaMane

I have the GVP Conditioning Balm and the GVP Silk Remedy (Chi Silk Infusion) and love them both! Especially the Silk Remedy.. It is the BOMB!

leona2025

I have the PM and I had the GVP, but I never got to use the GVP it spilled out the day I bought it. The PM doesn't make my hair dry straight so I just use it for shine and smell.

soonergirl

Hey gvp'ers tried the gvp paul mitchell the conditioner as a leave in before bunning the other day and it left my hair hard... So, i rinsed it out and used the gvp matrix conditioning balm as a leave in and my hair is still soft!!! How are you guys using the pm ?? Per the bottle it says you can return it if not satisfied, does sally's honor that???

princessdi

Hey gvp'ers tried the gvp paul mitchell the conditioner as a leave in before bunning the other day and it left my hair hard... So, i rinsed it out and used the gvp matrix conditioning balm as a leave in and my hair is still soft!!! How are you guys using the pm ?? Per the bottle it says you can return it if not satisfied, does sally's honor that???

I didn't like the GVP "The Conditioner" either. It just didn't work for my hair. I need to return mine as well. I didn't know you could use the conditioning balm as a leave-in. I may try it. It works well for co-washing.

princessdi

Hey princessdi!! Are you using the conditioning balm as a leave in too???

No, I've only used it for co-washing and for mixing with my deep conditioner, but it's awesome. I'd like to know how many people use it as a leave-in as well. I know it's an awesome product and is now one of my staples.

They do honor returns! I've carried back several things to them. If I don't have the receipt, they do an exchange for me. If I do have the receipt, they just give me my money back.

soonergirl

They do honor returns! I've carried back several things to them. If I don't have the receipt, they do an exchange for me. If I do have the receipt, they just give me my money back.

Great!!! Hey girlie what other gvp products are u using that are good???? Sorry new to the gvp world!!! I by accident discovered the conditioning balm was a good leave in...

Great!!! Hey girlie what other gvp products are u using that are good???? Sorry new to the gvp world!!! I by accident discovered the conditioning balm was a good leave in...

I've tried and liked the GVP Redken Anti-Snap as a leave-in when my hair needs a little extra strength. I really like the GVP Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum -- it makes my hair feel nice and smooth.. and to me, it's just the righ texture.

I didn't like the GVP The Conditioner or the GVP Sebastien's Potion #9.. They made my hair feel weird.

ajoyfuljoy

I really like the Potion #9. I didn't like it at first but after trying it a couple of times I love it on wet hair for blowouts and rollersets. It's really light and will just have your hair feel great.

I have the anti snap but I didn't like it so much (when compared to Aphoghee two minutes). So I won't be repurchasing that.

But as I run out of my stash (and boy will that take a while lol) I will be buying more GVP products !

Desarae

I like GVP "JOICO KPAK", "CONDITONING BALM", "THE CONDITONER"

I did not like "SILK REMEDY" OR THE "HUMECTRESS" knockoff

I want to try the "Super Skinny" Knockoff.