My friend dont't take my haircare business seriously......(Vent)

Liz,

Ignore your "friend" and continue your healthy hair care journey. I have practiced healthy haircare for the last two years and now people want to know how I get my hair to grow so long and how come it shines without grease. My hair is brastrap length and in the best condition it has been in a long time thanks to the Long Hair Care Forum.
By the way, I'm in Columbus, Ga also!

cherricola said:
Liz,

Ignore your "friend" and continue your healthy hair care journey. I have practiced healthy haircare for the last two years and now people want to know how I get my hair to grow so long and how come it shines without grease. My hair is brastrap length and in the best condition it has been in a long time thanks to the Long Hair Care Forum.
By the way, I'm in Columbus, Ga also!
Ok, it's good to actually meet somebody from the same city.

Liz,

I have come across the thing within the past year and a half. AT one point I was trying to tell as many women as I could what to do to enhance their hair growth, but it was like talking to a brick wall. :wallbash: I guess since I wasn't acheiving length fast enough, no one was taking me seriously. Now, I get many comments about how healthy my hair is and how it's growing nicely. I simply smile and tell them what I have been doing and keep it moving. If you really wanted to know, you would inquire and actually make an attempt. Anything you want to accomplish takes work, and there are many people who want a quick fix--or as my mom says it "the McDonald Mentality." Keep doing what you doing and let them stare and admire (b/c they are just as capable as you to do something about the health of their hair)

Like everyone has said, we should honestly not talk about what we do with anyone outside this board, they truly won't listen!! Or atleast based on pratically every1's experience its quite obvious. I have co-workers telling me they need to relax their edges, I look and there is NOTHING at all to relax I try to tell them to stretch, but of course they won't listen.. *SMH*

Back