My first customer!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Okay--I saw my co-worker's hair on the back of her shirt (hair that had shed) and I started dusting it off. I said "my hair used to shed like this and be on the back of my shirt." So she asked me what she should do. She goes to the salon every 2 weeks. I asked her if she was using heat daily. No. I told her to make sure that her stylist conditions her good, and I told her for the weeks that she does her own hair to use a good conditioner.

She said she uses ORS Mayonnaise. I said that's a good one, but we've got to get some protein into that hair to stop the shedding. She said that the egg she adds to the ORS is protein. I say true--but it's not broken down (hydrolyzed) so it's not doing alot for those hair strands...maybe sittin' on top alittle.
So I told her I'd get her hooked up.

I've decided to get her the Motions Moisture Silk Protein Conditioner. It always helps me when I see shedding. I'm not charging her for the consultation since she's my first customer
grin.gif

How generous of you! I love it when people aren't afraid to share tips when they have been successful at something.

...and your hair is truly a success!
smile.gif

That's cool, SG!!
cool.gif

Er, where are you guys finding the Motions Silk Protein?? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE!! Does Sally's carry it??

confused.gif

i find the motions at a regular bss i never saw it at sallys.

SG that would be amazing if you could help her grow her hair out(if she wants long hair). Thats really nice of you to help.
smile.gif

You're such a good friend. And she is cool to for taking your good advice and not getting an attitude. Great story!

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
That's cool, SG!!
cool.gif

Er, where are you guys finding the Motions Silk Protein?? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE!! Does Sally's carry it??

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I see it at Sally BSS all the time.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
That's cool, SG!!
cool.gif

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I see it at Sally BSS all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Allandra
smile.gif
. I don't have a Sally's near me, but there's one near my BF's house -- I'll have him check for me!!
wink.gif
I've checked all the Asian BSS in my area and I haven't seen that Silk Protein in any of them.
frown.gif

LIndy,

I do get mine at Sally's. If your local Sally's doesn't have it, then you might be able to find it at an Asian beauty supply.

BTW,

I went to Sally's tonight to get her conditioner and discovered that the ORS Mayo does have protein in it.
blush.gif
ignorant me! Can you believe that this is one of the products I haven't tried. Anyway, I still got her the Motions because I think she'll love it
smile.gif

First Kendra now Motions Silk Protien. I need a Smiley with money flying out of the pockets
laugh.gif

That's great Supergirl! What a loving gesture. It sounds like she was very open to your suggestions and because of that, she'll get advice that will really help her.

Do you think she'll be open to LHCF?

Supergirl, your response to your colleague was awsome. You are a perfect ambassador for LHCF.

I'm going to have to practice my curtsey in case I ever meet you in person.
rev.gif

That was very sweet of you SG.
smile.gif
But then what do I expect, except 'Super' advice from a 'SuperGirl'. That was really kind of you, and I know she appreciates it.
smile.gif

Hey I want to buy the Motions Silk Protein too.
Do I have to follow with a moisturizing conditioner. Can you believe I have never used protein on my hair. Supergirl not only did you do your co-worker a favor but me also THANKS!!!

Hahahaa... SG you are too much.
wink.gif
I had an experience like that recently. I also did a friends hair last night who loves my hair, and her hair was the BOMB when finished... I think I may have a partime job. She even tried to pay me because she loved the results.

Atmo,

You don't have to follow the Motions Silk protein with a moisturizing conditioner. I guess you can if you want. Sometimes, I follow mine with a commercially prepared hot oil treatment.

SG,

I'll be yo second customer. Why is Motions better than Aphogee? I have some shedding but my daughter has more, I did an Aphogee on her about 5 weeks ago but the shedding has started back. My old stylist wanted to do Paul Mitchell reconstructor because she said it's better for dry hair. Comments please and....the check is in the mail.

I'm sorry I've never used Aphogee so I don't really know much about it.

UPDATE: I had to hook my girl up with a shampoo too. She was using Pantene shampoo--
nono.gif

I got her Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
up.gif

Supergirl, thank you so much. After reading your kind gesture, I was having the same problem so I went to the beauty supply yesterday, and used this conditioner last night. My hair looks and feels soooo good today. When it said instant results, it was on the money! Thank you sooooo very much. You guys are a plethora of good information.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I've decided to get her the Motions Moisture Silk Protein Conditioner. It always helps me when I see shedding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just at the BSS, and I saw this and didn't buy it. I'd probably like it, too, 'cause I love my Kerasilk which also has silk proteins. Kerasilk is far too expensive now, though.
frown.gif
So, maybe it's time for a change!

Back