My Favorite Uncle is Ill

Zeal

Hello Ladies:

Again I come to you to lift My Uncle, N\My family, and me up in prayer.

My favorite uncle is a dialysis patient. He has been for about 5 year. My Sister called me last night and told me (that she received a call las night) As soon as she told me that my Aunt called and not him. My stomach hit the floor. I did not know what she was going to say.

My Uncle is in the hopital. he has not been eating and he is loosing weight. I am really upset about this. This is making me nervous. Now I can't keep food in.

My father passed away on Sept 2 (five years ago) so I have that on my mind. Then last night a program was on about the condition that he had.

My Uncle is my mother's brother. He and my Dad were very close. My Dad loved and trusted him more than his own brothers. My Uncle spent the last month of my Dad's life with him.

I said all that to say this. I slept good last night after the call . Now that I am awake i really don't feel to good. I just want to saty in. I am supposed to go to praise dance rehersal to day. I realy don't feel good physically. I am going to press my way.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry...he's been feeling ill
yes, praying for you,sister,...and for your uncle Alfred Freeman

I will say a prayer for your uncle. My mother is a dialysis patient so I definitely understand your worrying. I will keep your uncle in my prayers. Please also pray for my mother. She's doing well but as you know, there can be complications with dialysis.

Uncle Al had some type of procedure today and don't know what kind. My Mom spoke with him Saturday.

Since the surgery he does nor recognize anyone around him now. So I will be packing clothes in a few minutes. We are traveling to visit.

God is able. I believe in healing. I need to surrounded by those with unwavering faith. I prayed with my Sunday School teacher.

The Lord blessed us (Mom and Sis) with a ride so we don't have to worry about taking Amtrak or greyhound.

Please keep us in prayer. Thank you.

SoniT I will definately keep you and Mom in prayer.

Last edited:
in deep prayer tonight..
By His stripes we are healed

Thanks Kayte.

All Foine men in uniform kind of eased my nerves when I entered the hospital. I had no idea what I was going to find. My Mother talked to my Uncle Saturday. I had no idea what I was going to find.

Everything that was totally opposite of what I expected. The surgery had nothing to do with what I thougt. My Uncle had a double by-pass and a valve replacement.

He was in almost a comatose state as he was heavay sedated. He has about 24 IV bags. :nono::nono:

How ever he was somewhat responsive. He had a tube in his throat. The "doctor" gave us his prognosis. However we know the Lord. The Dr. also said that he is a fighter and he is doing much better that he thought. I was thinking because of all the prayers going up. Then my Mother kindly said, We believe in prayer"

We asked the Lord to disperse ministering angels. Uncle needs someone talking to him constantly. It's gonna be a long rehab we were told.

I just came on..only to ask how your uncle was doing...you and he were on my mind!
And as I did.. I.saw you'd posted.
Thank God for rehab..it will only help him get stronger
God bless him,
Keeping you all in prayer

All Foine men in uniform kind of eased my nerves when I entered the hospital

Bet they were might easy on the eyes:grin:....huh?:lachen::lachen:
lol..I hear ya!

you had me rollin :) here in my tiny apt

Last edited:
I just came on..only to ask how your uncle was doing...you and he were on my mind!
And as I did.. I.saw you'd posted.
Thank God for rehab..it will only help him get stronger
God bless him,
Keeping you all in prayer

Bet they were might easy on the eyes:grin:....huh?:lachen::lachen:
lol..I hear ya!

you had me rollin :) here in my tiny apt

Thanks for checking on me. My Uncle is in THE Military Hospital outside of DC.

I have not spoken with anyone today, so I don't have an update. We went down from Philly yesterday. Keep praying

I guess no news is good news. We have not heard anyting thing. Therefore i do not know what is going on with Uncle. I do know that God is working. I get nervous every now in then. Other wise I am at peace.

I am glad you keep checking in...my prayers are continuing as are others.. I know
Keep strong...

Thanks so much Kayte

I am speaking with my sister right now. Please keep praying. They had to do an emergency procedure on him last night. He had a bad night. He had a had clot and they caught it. My cousin said that he is responding less. My sister said probably because his body is tired. They were not able to give him his dialysis last night because his body is too weak.:nono::nono:

I am still standing on the promise. I just need to walk my faith. I am kind of numb right now.

Yes...I am in prayer with you,dear. Our Lord has your uncle as the apple of HIS eye.The Lord loves your beloved Uncle Al and is holding him and you...in HIS arms...

What a fellowship, what a joy divine,
Leaning on the everlasting arms;
What a blessedness, what a peace is mine,
Leaning on the everlasting arms.

Leaning, leaning, safe and secure from all alarms;
Leaning, leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms.

O how sweet to walk in this pilgrim way,
O how bright the path grows from day to day,

What have I to dread, what have I to fear,
I have blessed peace with my Lord so near,

Wow! Finally somone inthis day and age who can appreciate hymns.

Yes...I am in prayer with you,dear. Our Lord has your uncle as the apple of HIS eye.The Lord loves your beloved Uncle Al and is holding him and you...in HIS arms...

What have I to dread, what have I to fear,
I have blessed peace with my Lord so near,
Leaning on the everlasting arms

We have not heard anything today. We are in constant prayer. I have him on the prayer list and he is being prayed for 24 hours a day.

Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
and to take him at his word;
just to rest upon his promise,
and to know, "Thus saith the Lord."

O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
just to trust his cleansing blood;
and in simple faith to plunge me
neath the healing, cleansing flood!

Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
just from sin and self to cease;
just from Jesus simply taking
life and rest, and joy and peace.

I'm so glad I learned to trust thee,
precious Jesus, Savior, friend;
and I know that thou art with me,
wilt be with me to the end.

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!
How I've proved him o'er and o'er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust him more!

Last edited:
Let not your heart be troubled,” His tender word I hear,
And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

HE is keeping you both as the apple of His eye
sweet sister
sending you love..and peace in your heart

I tried to update last night. However, work was being done on the site. I am still praying and still believing.

ahhh...please don't thank me anymore,dear one
all in love... :)
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I have not stopped praying for him...or for you
Your love for him is so strong..... I am sending love too,
Many waters cannot quench love

ahhh...please don't thank me anymore,dear one
all in love... :)
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I have not stopped praying for him...or for you
Your love for him is so strong..... I am sending love too,
Many waters cannot quench love

I am not an ingrate. :yep:

They are going to try to take Uncle Al off of the breathing machine (respirator) today.

Still praying Still believing.

Back