My dream last night

HeChangedMyName

Had a dream...God showed me that when you dont kill it to the root as soon as you recognize it, that the thing will overtake everything, Including the foundation. The stems will break through the roof, the walls will be punctured by the overgrowth and you will have no choice but to tear it all down and start from scratch.

In my dream, my neighbors had planted a small but messy garden right on the property line. It looked bad, but I didn't say anything. Time past and one day I looked up and the small garden was taking over my house, literally. There were roots and vines poking in through my walls, there was gaping hole in the roof where vines has broken through. The roots cracked the foundation and grew in through the floor. It was un repairable. The house was there and we were living in it amongst the mess and didn't realize it was even there until one day when I noticed light coming in from the ceiling where the hole was.

This dream was confirmation for me but it us just plain truth. Kill the root.from jump...kill the root.

Sent from somewhere over the rainbow

My my my. I just read that in context and all I can say us....that you Lord, it is already done.

I feel like a huge stone had ben lifted off me.

Sent from somewhere over the rainbow

Back