MTG = Breakage

FlawedBeauty

Just wondering if there is any chance that MTG can cause the hair to start breaking. Also is hair only deemed healthy when all brekage is stopped? TIA

Hey, FlawedBeauty! I have not experienced breakage from MTG. Perhaps, the new growth is coming so quickly and you are not moisturizing it well or maybe you need to avoid combing the new growth. Lots of ladies condition wash to help. I personally love the Qhemet line to help comb thru my growth. HTH:look:

No breakage for me with MTG. I had a lot of shedding this summer, but I don't think it was MTG related since I wasn't using MTG consistantly throughout the summer.

Even though I've only been using MTG for 2 wks...I haven't seen any breakage. I started using Elasta QP Mango Butter on the newgrowth just to keep it moisturized. It's seems to be working out pretty good.

aprilj

this is not about breakage but iam new at this mtg and would like to know how to use it do u mix it and how many times a day i use it by it self but made hair dry do u oil your head or what befor or afther i look on the old post and did not see any thing thanku

Back