motowngirl.com

trevprit

Anybody else here like motowngirl's website? I get the newsletter monthly and it said she had updated her site with pics of her hair over 2008...well the pics aren't there and I am gettin' cagey lol. Her website was the start of my haircare journey.

For those who have never seen her site: http://www.motowngirl.com

ShaniKeys

I like her website alot, she's the one who broke it down for me in terms of EO and carrier oils. I also like Roshini's site, she's on youtube now:yay:

BostonMaria

When I was transitioning and was Googling for a good website, the first one I came across was Motowngirl.com
Although I don't go as frequently as I used to I like how simple and to the point her website is. I also go there for hair recipes and product reviews.

trevprit

When I was transitioning and was Googling for a good website, the first one I came across was Motowngirl.com
Although I don't go as frequently as I used to I like how simple and to the point her website is. I also go there for hair recipes and product reviews.

Motowngirl and Roshini both got me started

Me too. I had had it up to here with my natural hair, and before I relaxed it on a whim I googled something about natural hair care (I figured, shoot, I google everything else, LOL) and up popped motowngirl and Roshini. And now here I am at LHCF...learning things about haircare I didn't know existed!:grin: