Motions at Home Salon Sheen: Who's tried it?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Motions at Home Salon Sheen: Who\'s tried it?

I saw this on their website and it sounds really good. Has anyone tried it? I have not tried any motions products before.
smirk.gif
Thanks to all who answer.
drunk.gif

MaH-SlnShn4.jpg

Motions at Home Salon Sheen

• Contains silicones to make hair shiny, easy to comb.
• Increases manageability, reduces frizzies and flyaway hair.
• Contains no water, no drying alcohol.
• Provides light surface conditioning.
• Can be used daily with no buildup.
• Spray on hair before blow-drying or hot curling. Heat intensifies the shine.

Available in:

4 OZ

Re: Motions at Home Salon Sheen: Who\'s tried it?

I've tried it, it is an okay glosser, It is better that the one made by Pink oil and not as good as the one made by Proclaim which is cheaper. Thats all I can say on it.
CBG
PS it smells kind of weird after a while.

Thanks, I will pass on it then. I want something to use when I'm hot curling my hair that won't make it crispy.

mly3e, Off the topic but I LOVE your avatar...my maternal grandparents are from Barbados.

OH THANKS!!! Both of my parents are Bajan. I am the only one born here.
cool.gif
Did you hear a lot of the hair related old wives tales growing up (I sometimes follow them)? Have you ever been there?
grin.gif

Me too !!! tons of hair tales, but I'm supposed to be studying now I'll post more later !!
CBG

Great!
laugh.gif
I need to start a thread one day for us Bajan gals. We can discuss all the Hair tales we grew up with. ( Even though you gotta admit they have some long hair )
wink.gif

I have tried it and I love it when I wear my hair straight. My sister's stylist recommended it for her, and we both use it a lot. It is not cheap...like $7 for a small bottle, but a little goes a long way.....I will have to try the one by Proclaim though too, because if I can save some money for a similar/better product...I AM ALL FOR IT!
smile.gif

I got 2 bottles really cheap at an Expo and they sat in my drawer for years. I probably still have them, actually... I wasn't impressed; it didn't seem to do much for my hair.

Back