Most LHCFers with Long Hair Have Weaves

Neith

All I can do is laugh at her :lachen::lachen::lachen:

No offense to you (I know it's your friend and all), but it just makes me laugh when people make up stupid things like that. Did she even really sit down and LOOK? There must be hundreds of pics and fotkis swimming around here and they all are weaves?

Ah, who cares. Let her be stuck at ear length for the rest of her life if she wants to be :giggle:

Rina

Its sad that the stylist said that ignorant comment. With that comment, I would have been like...

"Umm ok Thanks. Im out".

Thats why I love my stylist because everytime I even ranted about my hair, she would talk about how it will grow and blah blah blah.

Trust me, black hair does GROW because it if didn't I would have never did the BIG CHOP!

& that comment was for the stylist. lol

wyldcurlz

She sounds like the type of stylist who would hack your hair off in a second and tell you to get a touch up every 2 weeks.

don't get me wrong, she's a sweet girl and i adore her BUT...you're kinda right. i like to wear weaves to give my hair a rest - do it about once a year. if some of you remember, about 6 mos ago, i posted asking what to do if a weave broke off your hair...well, that was because she was so rough, violently rough, removing the weave, that she broke off so much of my hair!! it was devastating. so i showed her LHCF, talked to her about GENTLE TREATMENT of hair, moisturizing, etc then showed her some great heads on here - of all lengths! so, she's a little more into gentle treatment now (thank God.) however, the comment about weaves (she looked closely at the pics, like sweet cashew's who she was convinced was wearing a weave) bugged me. i shouldn't be surprised cuz we've all dealt with bad stylists who know nothing about hairCARE just about styling. but i was hoping she'd be a bit more into hairCARE. hair health.

anyway, she's not my regular stylist - she's a great stylist! but she and many others need to learn how to CARE for their hair. and get off the good hair/bad hair crap.

PatTodd

Between her comment and ^^^^uhhhh...I would never let her touch my hair (again) if I were you.......