More ingredients - Hydrolyzed Collagen

HoneyDew

I know that some people wanted to try the Style One Pure protein, which is just Hydrolyzed Collagen and some preservatives. They want to charge almost $20 for and ounce that stuff. :nono: I would have never tried it if they did not have a special running at one time for an entire kit with shampoo, conditioner, etc for the same price.

But, I still have the protein and it works wonders. 1/4 oz has lasted a very long time for me. I just add a very small amount (1/2 teaspoon or so) to some conditioner and it is like an Aphogee treatment w/o the hardening! :love:

Anyway, I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a place to buy this liquid protein at a cheaper cost.

Here is a place that sells Hydrolyzed Collagen:

http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/collagen.html

They also have wheat, soy and silk protein, although I think Lotion Crafter sells those, as well.

I know we have MANY protein options available, but I just thought I'd share this for anyone interested. :)

Last edited:

LaNecia

Thanks Honeydew!!

HoneyDew

sareca said:
Mine isn't collagen; it's keratin. I wonder if they changed it recently.

I want that!!!!!!!!!! No, I wonder if they changed it to keratin. I think I got mine before you did. I am going to call them now and ask them if it is keratin or collagen...

HoneyDew

Okay, I called.

It is Keratin now.

The 8 oz. bottle is $ 68.95 and the 1 oz. bottle is $ 18.95.

If you want to purchase only the Protein, you can call toll free number which is 877-457-5656. They say that they don't usually sell the 8 oz. bottle of Protein to the public, only to Salon’s, but they changed that policy recently.

It’s a big savings when you multiply what the 1 oz would cost vs the 8 oz (Although I really can't see the need for THAT MUCH protein anytime soon).

Okay now I want this, too. :look:

Don't get on me "Use it Up" challengers! :D

ravenmerlita

Thanks Honeydew. I want the Keratin one and the Collagen one.

I've just started using products with keratin and it has made a huge difference for my hair. But the cost is :eek: .

HoneyDew

VWVixxen said:
I just spent $100 at Oils By Nature, now I'm look here...where does it end?!! :confused: :lol:

I know!!! We need to just start our own product lines with all the mixing and carryin' on we are doing. :)

HoneyDew

ravenmerlita said:
Thanks Honeydew. I want the Keratin one and the Collagen one.

I've just started using products with keratin and it has made a huge difference for my hair. But the cost is :eek: .

I know - the keratin is just expensive. There just has to be some other company that sells it at a better cost!!

dede1174

is this a shampoo or conditioner?? i take collagen4 tbs everyday and would never stop its too great for my skin, hair and nails. what kind is this???

HoneyDew

dede1174 said:
is this a shampoo or conditioner?? i take collagen4 tbs everyday and would never stop its too great for my skin, hair and nails. what kind is this???

It is a liquid that you add to conditioner for treatments. This is the cosmetic grade of the protein.

You could just buy a commercial conditioner with it, but you know how we get to mixing up stuff around here. :)