Mix Castor Oil and Silk Amino Acid together: Do you do this?

cocoberry10

Hi Ladies:

I wrote a similar thread in makeup section, however, more people frequent here. I wanted to mix SAA and castor oil (just ordered SAA and waiting for it to arrive).

I plan to use both on my lashes. I've been using castor oil, but after the rave reviews for SAA on lashes, I want to use it for hair products and on lashes.

Do any of you mix castor oil and SAA together and use it? If so, how do you like it?

Do you just mix it for your hair or on your lashes? Thanks!

chocolat79

I use both together, BUT they don't really mix. Evidently the silk amino acids are more water soluble and not so much oil, becuase I have to shake it or mix it up to get it together. I'm trying to find a way to combine it though. HTH

cocoberry10

I use both together, BUT they don't really mix. Evidently the silk amino acids are more water soluble and not so much oil, becuase I have to shake it or mix it up to get it together. I'm trying to find a way to combine it though. HTH

Thanks for this answer. Maybe I'll apply castor oil at night, and SAA in the morning. I wonder if there is something else I can mix SAA with so I know it's staying on my lashes....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!