missing family members

Prudent1

Last night many family members, friends, etc lost homes and suffered major damages to properties etc. Thank God everyone is accounted for except for 3 ppl. The home of my Uncle, Aunt, and little cousin has been completely destroyed by the tornadoes that came through the area. Please pray that they will be found alive and well. We cannot find them. There are US Marshall searching the area. Their entire subdivision is leveled.
Thanks,
P1

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Prudent...just saw this and I'm relieved to see your family's been found.

Praise Almighty God for this!!!

Zeal

I am just reading and I am so glad that God has answered your request. You deserve it.

Praise God!!!!!

Prudent1

Glory to God they are ok! I pray that you all get the help you need for places to stay and food.
femalegold,
There's plenty of family in the area so, they have shelter and food etc. It was just that their entire subdivision was leveled and there was no contact from them no matter where we looked:sad:. Then after much prayer the word came that they'd been trapped in the closet for hours. Scratched, thirsty, tired, but ALIVE:yep:. I've buried enough relatives w/i the past few months for my personal liking. I don't feel like I have the strength to go to more funerals right now:nono:. I'm still grieving over the others...