Miami ladies, I need your help

CarLiTa

My touch-up is coming up in a few weeks, and I haven't found a salon yet to get it done at. I dont want to get it done at home. I'm sick of underprocessed hair. I'm also looking into getting a trim, possibly, and am thinking of SuperCuts, but I dont know, I need reviews on it...

So, here are my questions:

1) Where do you get your relaxers done, and how much do they charge?
-are u pleased with the results?
2) Have you been to SuperCuts?
3) If so, do they really trim or dust like u tell them, rather than CUT?
4) If so, how much do they charge?

bluediamond0829

I only went once to this salon but they were so professional and got you in there and out of there...at the time they werent expensive at all..but this was back in May..and they probably havent changed their prices that much...every lady that came in there that i saw had hair healthy chin length and longer hair...it depends on the type of relaxer you want because they provide do from box relaxers to professional..and professional are the most but know more than 40.00...i dont know about their trimming..but its 5.00 and up...the salon name is Jennys Hair Salon at 13130 West Dixie Highway North Miami FL 33161 walk in or appointment phone number is 3059811772...hours are monday thru friday 8 am to 7 pm...tuesday closed...saturday 6 am to 7pm and sunday 8am to 5pm..

CarLiTa

Thank you! it's not too far from where I live actually. I went there once for a rollerset. My sister got her last relaxer done there as well. She used Affirm lye, and it was only $40. I dont know about the trimming either....

i tried going on the Supercuts website but i didnt have the flash to get in :ohwell: