Meadowfoam Oil - 100% Pure, Cold Pressed

AtlantaJJ

Hi,

I am reading a lot of good things about oils for hair health, moisture retention and strength, and I want to try some. I Googled Meadowfoam Oil it but did not get many hits and the ones I got were very expensive.

I remember someone on the oil rinse thread mentioning that they used this oil, I would love to know where to purchase.

I would like to experiment with hair oils that help add moisture to the hair in general so any advice to types of oils and places to purchase for a reasonable price would be greatly appreciated! :grin:

I purchase mine from With Nature With Love. I like it. Its light and give a nice shine to the hair

Ditto what the other ladies have said! I got mine from From Nature With Love, and this is one of my fave oils :yep: Very light and has a tendency to pull moisture from the air into the hair I have found (keeping the hair softer longer).

Ditto what the other ladies have said! I got mine from From Nature With Love, and this is one of my fave oils :yep: Very light and has a tendency to pull moisture from the air into the hair I have found (keeping the hair softer longer).
Oh my!! Thank you everyone!!

Artemis that sounds like exactly what I need, and I think you are my hair twin. I have soft fine hair like yours appears to be and it loves moisture but does not know how to hold on to it without the right kind of help!! I was wearing braids for ever and now I am trying to get a good regimen with products that work. I know my hair reponds well to jojoba and olive oil, but olive is too heavy for daily use and jojoba doesn't retain the moisture that I need.

Sounds like Meadowfoam oil might be just what I need!

Back