Me on totalpraise360.com

acooks143

Hello Everybody,

Please listen to my show on totalpraise360.com The show is called "The A & M show" (Alma & Mary) It is a gospel show we take different topics and discuss with scriptures as motivation to our viewers. It is truly entertaining, I dont want to give away all the details but please listen and give us feedback on what you think. Our show is Mon- Fri 8am-9am Central. It will be coming to an FM station real soon but right now you can just listen online. If you are at work just minimize the screen so you can hear the show.

We were approached by the owner of the station to do the show. Mary is vietnamese with lots of personality. This is definitely not a boring show, after listening once you will see what I am talking about.
Also if there is anything you are going through specific in your life give us a topic so we can discuss it from a biblical stand point.

Yall please pray for me because I have never done this before and I hope it all works in his favor!

Sincerely,
Alma

P.S. Don't forget to let me know what you think.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi Alma, Congratulations! And Blessings! :Rose:

I'm on the website and I don't see your show listed. I've clicked on each of the categories. Can you provide a direct link? I'm looking forward to listening to your show. :yep:

Thanks Angel.... :giveheart:

acooks143

He informed me that the website is being updated and it will have a list of all the on air personalities and their show times but right now all you have to do is log on and click the "listen now" button at any time to tune in but of course I am not on until 8am-9am.

Thanks again!
Alma