Mary Mary went on tour with Maxwell...so what do you think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodie

:kiss: Yodie, I got nothing but love for you and all the women in here... I'm actually enjoying the thread (maybe a little too much) LOL...

God bless you and Music :rosebud:

:yep:

I love all of you ladies too.
It's all VERY GOOD. LOL!!

Just acknowledging. :yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Yeah but these aint free... Why? cuz shes MAKIN THAT MONEY
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

http://www.faithcenteredresources.com/authors/joyce-meyer.asp
music not all Ministries and Christians are of your 'reflection' which has always been negative and most impolite in this forum.

You complain and whine and ridicule the Church in it's entirety as if you live and know better. Not one word, since the first day you've posted here has been in favor of Christians in and out of this forum and the Church. All you have shared is your disdain for it. You spend more time, seeking and posting negative comments and negative musings of Christians than finding the positive of which there is plenty from the loving members here.

You cannot, and I repeat, You CANNOT blame Christians and the Church for your failures and disappointments in life. And please don't blame it on being 'new' or trying to find your way. It's a cop out. It's an excuse for you to justify your choice of being how you want to be.

It's not hard to be liked; it's not hard to even be a Christian. It's not hard to be polite and non-insulting. Jesus made it plain that to have friends to show yourself 'friendly'. Granted, not everyone is going to love everyone. Not everyone loves Jesus and it's not because of a person or thing. People 'choose'. We all choose.

If you want to be loved, then be loveable. I've never in my life seen anyone work so hard not to be 'loved' as you do in the way you behave yourself in this forum. Don't blame anyone else for the voids and disappointments in your life. You are the one respsonsible for changing it and making it better. It's your choice to be your choice.

The crass remarks you continue to throw and post about the Christianity Forum and the Christians within, are not funny. They are not cute. and most of all, they are not merited by anyone here.

Long before you arrived here, and long before I joined, the women before us worked and prayed hard to be a blessing to build this forum into a haven and a respite where Christians would be free to be 'Christians' and to pray for and with each other; to uphold one another in good times, not so good times, and to honor the Lord Jesus Christ.

For that alone, you should be showing honor to Jesus for them.

The 'spirit' which I've seen in your posts is that of the 'Accuser of the Brethern' for this is what you make time to do. How far do you wish to take this? Where does it end?

I could care less what you think of me, personally. There are other women here who deserve better. They've been putting their hearts into praying for you. Because they are afterall, 'Christians. Christians who come from Christian Churches, Traditional Churches who pray Traditional Prayers..... Traditional Prayers that get God's ear and keep it.

How much further before your music runs out of tune?

Father in the name of Jesus, forgive me for all of my transgressions. Cleanse my heart and my spirit so that I can pray for this child as you would have me to.

In Your Honorable Name, I pray with all of my heart. Amen and Amen. :Rose:

music not all Ministries and Christians are of your 'reflection' which has always been negative and most impolite in this forum.

You complain and whine and ridicule the Church in it's entirety as if you live and know better. Not one word, since the first day you've posted here has been in favor of Christians in and out of this forum and the Church. All you have shared is your disdain for it. You spend more time, seeking and posting negative comments and negative musings of Christians than finding the positive of which there is plenty from the loving members here.

You cannot, and I repeat, You CANNOT blame Christians and the Church for your failures and disappointments in life. And please don't blame it on being 'new' or trying to find your way. It's a cop out. It's an excuse for you to justify your choice of being how you want to be.

It's not hard to be liked; it's not hard to even be a Christian. It's not hard to be polite and non-insulting. Jesus made it plain that to have friends to show yourself 'friendly'. Granted, not everyone is going to love everyone. Not everyone loves Jesus and it's not because of a person or thing. People 'choose'. We all choose.

If you want to be loved, then be loveable. I've never in my life seen anyone work so hard not to be 'loved' as you do in the way you behave yourself in this forum. Don't blame anyone else for the voids and disappointments in your life. You are the one respsonsible for changing it and making it better. It's your choice to be your choice.

The crass remarks you continue to throw and post about the Christianity Forum and the Christians within, are not funny. They are not cute. and most of all, they are not merited by anyone here.

Long before you arrived here, and long before I joined, the women before us worked and prayed hard to be a blessing to build this forum into a haven and a respite where Christians would be free to be 'Christians' and to pray for and with each other; to uphold one another in good times, not so good times, and to honor the Lord Jesus Christ.

For that alone, you should be showing honor to Jesus for them.

The 'spirit' which I've seen in your posts is that of the 'Accuser of the Brethern' for this is what you make time to do. How far do you wish to take this? Where does it end?

I could care less what you think of me, personally. There are other women here who deserve better. They've been putting their hearts into praying for you. Because they are afterall, 'Christians. Christians who come from Christian Churches, Traditional Churches who pray Traditional Prayers..... Traditional Prayers that get God's ear and keep it.

How much further before your music runs out of tune?

Father in the name of Jesus, forgive me for all of my transgressions. Cleanse my heart and my spirit so that I can pray for this child as you would have me to.

In Your Honorable Name, I pray with all of my heart. Amen and Amen. :Rose:

mods... where are u...

Status
Not open for further replies.