***Mane Clip Help Needed***

katote

I ordered the Mane Clip, and I can not keep the weave hair in and you can clearly see my hair. What am I doing wrong?:wallbash:

Rain20

The owner did a Youtube tutorial of sorts and lets you know how to use and keep your hair from showing. HTH

SweetNic_JA

OP are you still there? Fold the weft length-wise so that it lines up with the clip. Sew the wefts in order to secure the folds you just made. Tighten the knots so that you will never again have to repeat the previous step. Finally insert the weft into the clip and lock it in using the middle latch.

Wash the hair once a week to keep it clean. That's about all you have to do. Good luck

OP are you still there? Fold the weft length-wise so that it lines up with the clip. Sew the wefts in order to secure the folds you just made. Tighten the knots so that you will never again have to repeat the previous step. Finally insert the weft into the clip and lock it in using the middle latch.

Wash the hair once a week to keep it clean. That's about all you have to do. Good luck

That's what I do and it works. I also slide the top of the comb onto my hair, that way there is no gap between my head and the clip and it's secure.